Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1995 black gti vr6 10,000 original miles (haverhill ma)

1. 03-24-2012 02:49 PM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by vdubfiend View Post
      NICE CAR TOO BAD THE SELLER IS A LIAR AND CHEAT....

Peter its Bobby - Robert Duarte ?? The guy that bought the "mint" white gti from you a few years ago?

Car gets delivered to me with a dead battery, broken starter wire and ROT EVERYWHERE.

I called you and emailed you a few times with ZERO response.

It would have been nice for you to send me pictures that werent 4 years old-trying to pass them off as new

For someone that has "plenty of money in the bank" you ripped me off for $3500.00

Sucks that such a nice car went to a seller like this

BUYER BEWARE
      free bump

2. 07-29-2012 07:53 PM #37
      Back up for sale, paid $300 for new front rotors and the brakes are still making noises, Also car sat for months and it appears the fuel tank has a leak, Drove it to maine and back and all i could smell was gas, $10,000 firm mileage is at 10,700

3. 08-01-2012 09:17 PM #38
      Started it today massive gas leak , gas leaking from underneath the car, price drop to $9,000 firm, Have no time to deal with this car can be reached at 978 204 0773 text only

4. 08-03-2012 10:33 PM #39
      Trade for anything thats bone stock and low mileage

5. 08-07-2012 07:49 PM #40
      Trade for any vw with low miles has to be stock

6. 08-11-2012 09:39 AM #41
      One last bump before the car gets flatbedded to my local vw dealer

Vehicles
      LG9R Vento
      08-11-2012 02:41 PM #42
      Quote Originally Posted by SHOWER[N]GROWER View Post
      One last bump before the car gets flatbedded to my local vw dealer
      Why flat bed it to the dealer, when they will only give you trade in valve which isn't anywhere near your asking price.

You'll find a buyer.

8. 08-11-2012 04:32 PM #43
      ^ Sorry for the confusion, dealer would fix the gas leak. Book value on mk3's is like 3 grand, I paid 10k for the car, Just dont drive it, andp lan on going back to greece in late fall

Vehicles
      LG9R Vento
      08-11-2012 05:19 PM #44
      Oh well that's good. I'm glad you wouldn't just trade it in.

10. 08-15-2012 06:34 PM #45
      Quote Originally Posted by JASENR View Post
      Oh well that's good. I'm glad you wouldn't just trade it in.
      Car is at

http://www.atamianvw.com/HoursAndDir...01290018395618

Any one that has the money to buy this pristine gti can call them, Im having them change the oil and all the fluids, put the stock air box back on, and fix the gas leak, I will take $$8,800 before they fix it, I have no idea what the total price will be, but price will go up if it costs alot to fix the gas leak

11. 08-21-2012 12:25 AM #46

Peter its Bobby - Robert Duarte ?? The guy that bought the "mint" white gti from you a few years ago?

Car gets delivered to me with a dead battery, broken starter wire and ROT EVERYWHERE.

It would have been nice for you to send me pictures that werent 4 years old-trying to pass them off as new

For someone that has "plenty of money in the bank" you ripped me off for $3500.00

BUYER BEWARE
      Scumbag bump

12. 08-24-2012 10:12 AM #47
      One last bunp before i try autotrader and ebay.... took the car to the dealer and spent $1,200

had the oil changed, the trasmission oil changed, the coolent flushed and changed, oil pan gasket under the car replaced, the rocker got pinched by a previous shop, had them change the plastic molding, , had the stock air filter put back on, new wipers, funny thing is they found no gas leak

Well i took a nice drive to portland maine with no problems or gas smell, nor gas leak. Last night i start the car up and gas is leaking out of the gas tank again, $8,800 takes it, pm me no more bumps on here, paid 10k for the car just spent $1,200 , car needs nothing except this gas leak that i no longer want to deal with

Vehicles
      04.5 Gli, 83 Rabbit
      08-25-2012 10:09 AM #48

BUYER BEWARE

Seller has nothing to say, eh?

buyers beware

14. 08-25-2012 10:22 AM #49
      Car is going back to the dealer today, Promised me they will keep it till they witness the gas leak themselves, I asked to just replace the whole danm gas tank, He said that would cost like 3k

Just dont understand why it only leaks when the car is running, and leaks only from time to time?

15. 08-25-2012 10:28 AM #50
      Quote Originally Posted by gmmdubbervr666 View Post
      Seller has nothing to say, eh?

buyers beware
      He knew the car had rust on it, For crying out loud i took pictures of the entire car and posted them on here, SO please dont clutter my thread with His BS

16. 08-26-2012 07:31 PM #51
      Car is back at the vw dealer, 8,800 takes it, if you want to call and ask about the car ask for ben

http://www.atamianvw.com/HoursAndDir...01290018395618

17. 09-04-2012 07:43 PM #52
      $8,500 is the lowest i will go, here is a list of the work that was done by Atamian VW

1. Transmission fluid changed $ 187.91

2, charged me $100.00 and found no gas leak even tho it still leaks gas

3. Tech drained and flushed refilled with G12 coolant labor and parts $ 248.45

4. brakes still make noises, they said they are perfect, go figure?

5.Plastic exterior trim is pinched/ bent.. Tech replaced passenger side lower rocker panel trim.. Tech notes rocker behind panel is bent $ 189.95

6. Replace front and rear wiper $10.00

7.Put back stock intake filter $49.00

8.new key that does not even work $ 23.95

9. tech found oil pan gasket leaking, tech replaced oil pan gasket cleaned off residual oil best as possible and rechecked operaion ok. $ 264.95

10. labor $729.60
      parts $ 417.06

total $1,236.72

Just want to continue to say, this car looks and drives new, Car has been stored in a tempature controled garage all its life, I have babied it, but just keep in mind car leaks fuel and sold as is
      Last edited by SHOWER[N]GROWER; 09-04-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Vehicles
      2004 GLI
      09-04-2012 09:05 PM #53
      7.000 cash? I can pick up this wkd.....
      Not trying to lowball you but still a 17 year old car...

19. 09-04-2012 10:39 PM #54
      Quote Originally Posted by renatopaim View Post
      7.000 cash? I can pick up this wkd.....
      Not trying to lowball you but still a 17 year old car...
      With all due respect i will have to pass, Will try ebay and if it does not sell will store the car at my brothers house again

Vehicles
      06 VW GTI 2.0T FSi BMP 06 Subaru Impreza 1998 VW Jetta VR6 Artic White 1998 Ginster GTI
      09-05-2012 01:22 AM #55
      He knew the car had rust on it, For crying out loud i took pictures of the entire car and posted them on here, SO please dont clutter my thread with His BS
      No offense, but didn't you state that you didn't know how to post pics on vortex. Thus being the reason why there isn't any pics? Just saying and if you want pics on this thread just text or email them to me and ill be happy to post them for you free of charge
      PM me and ill give you my info if you want pics posted for viewers/potential buyers/enthusiasts to view.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Vehicles
      06 VW GTI 2.0T FSi BMP 06 Subaru Impreza 1998 VW Jetta VR6 Artic White 1998 Ginster GTI
      09-05-2012 01:34 PM #56

22. Member
      09-05-2012 02:10 PM #57
      Beautiful car. Good price, although the gas issue is odd, even to the owner and dealer as has been discussed.

Too bad it looks like it has spent it's time outside these days. Deserves a nice warm home.

Vehicles
      09-07-2012 12:35 AM #58
      Bump

Vehicles
      09-09-2012 06:34 AM #59
      Bump

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      09-09-2012 08:15 AM #60
      It seems as though the OP is a scam artist as well. If he didnt want to respond to the guy saying there were issues with a car that he sold previously and now he is saying that he got several things fixed on the car yet they still arent working. I call BS.

I have owned plenty of new and used cars that have been fixed at a VW dealership. They always warranty their work for 1-year or 10,000 miles whichever occurs first. Why would OP say he took the car there and they fixed a few things and yet the same issues are with happening. Why would you pay for a new key that doesnt work. I smell BS here. Any sane person would know that you read the fine print and it tells you there is a warranty for parts and labor.

I think OP is just trying to get over on someone. I hope no one else gets scammed like the one other person who was posting on this thread. If OP was trustworthy, why didnt he address the issue with the guy who was having a problem and that was calling him out.

Dont deal with this guy. If it wasnt about the money then why is he still trying to get rid of it if he said he was going to give it to his brother. BUYER BEWARE!!!
      Black 2010 GTI MT, DXD Stage 2 Endurance Clutch, Stage 1 APR, lower tq mount insert, 20% tint all around, APR Carbonio Stage 1 Intake
      Black 2010 PaCCat Sport MT, beluga racing downpipe, stage 2 lower tq mount insert, DieselGeek Sigma 6-Speed SSK, Stage 2 APR, Injen Intake
      Black 1991 GTI with Stage 4+ G60 Rallye Golf Swap

26. 09-09-2012 08:31 AM #61
      Quote Originally Posted by cleanmk2gti View Post
      It seems as though the OP is a scam artist as well. If he didnt want to respond to the guy saying there were issues with a car that he sold previously and now he is saying that he got several things fixed on the car yet they still arent working. I call BS.

I have owned plenty of new and used cars that have been fixed at a VW dealership. They always warranty their work for 1-year or 10,000 miles whichever occurs first. Why would OP say he took the car there and they fixed a few things and yet the same issues are with happening. Why would you pay for a new key that doesnt work. I smell BS here. Any sane person would know that you read the fine print and it tells you there is a warranty for parts and labor.

I think OP is just trying to get over on someone. I hope no one else gets scammed like the one other person who was posting on this thread. If OP was trustworthy, why didnt he address the issue with the guy who was having a problem and that was calling him out.

Dont deal with this guy. If it wasnt about the money then why is he still trying to get rid of it if he said he was going to give it to his brother. BUYER BEWARE!!!
      Im sick of dealing with with people like you, The car is officially off the market, Mods please lock this thread

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      09-09-2012 11:37 AM #62
      Im sick of dealing with with people like you, The car is officially off the market, Mods please lock this thread

LOL Mods please lock it right meow

Black 2010 GTI MT, DXD Stage 2 Endurance Clutch, Stage 1 APR, lower tq mount insert, 20% tint all around, APR Carbonio Stage 1 Intake
      Black 2010 PaCCat Sport MT, beluga racing downpipe, stage 2 lower tq mount insert, DieselGeek Sigma 6-Speed SSK, Stage 2 APR, Injen Intake

Vehicles
      09-09-2012 08:46 PM #63
      LOL Mods please lock it right meow

Lol did you just watch Super Troopers? Great movie

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      09-10-2012 12:00 AM #64
      Quote Originally Posted by MKVmyfast View Post
      Lol did you just watch Super Troopers? Great movie

I didnt watch it just now but I watch it at least once a month

Vehicles
      09-10-2012 07:41 AM #65
      I didnt watch it just now but I watch it at least once a month
      Nice. I just watched it again on Saturday. Small world.

31. 11-05-2012 03:02 PM #66
      yes i did know there was SOME rust as you put it.

You sent me pix of the car from a few years back showing "minor rust"

You never said it didnt run...

Let me guess the starter wire broke on the ride out here.

Youre a liar and a cheat.

32. 11-05-2012 03:03 PM #67

CAUSE HES A LIAR AND A CHEAT

i have the emails to show all of it

33. 11-05-2012 05:31 PM #68
      CAUSE HES A LIAR AND A CHEAT

i have the emails to show all of it

Stop trying to make me look bad, The car ran great when it left my house, Did i take a gun to your head to buy it? i bought the car from a mercedas dealership, Even gave you the phone number to the dealer, plus like i said took a million pictures and sent them to you

Plus i only owned the car for 2 months, So how in the hell did i send you pictures ffrom 2 years ago?

34. 11-06-2012 09:35 PM #69
      still available?

35. 11-09-2012 12:52 PM #70
      Quote Originally Posted by castrogtstoyo View Post
      still available?
      Yes , Just a update on mileage etc, Closing in on 12,000 miles, Abs light came on, Drove the car to starbucks for a coffee, Light was gone the next day, Brakes still make noises, no fuel leak, Maybe its just me, But i smell i tiny hint of gas while driving it

Car runs like new, Tight- steering fast - smooth ETC, just like my new mulberry back when i drove it off the lot in 1995
      Just passed inspection and got a new mass inspection sticker

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast