Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Seperation / Divorce

1. Member
      02-17-2012 03:25 PM #106
      We've already told you our piece and nothing we say is going to change whatever is in your head.

Let me give you a reality check-

We have two sick kids in our house with ear infections and RSV right now, so we haven't slept more than a few hours in 4 days. Hacking, coughing, crying, not sleeping, and needing to be held. I basically hate everything right now and we have been going at it because we are so tired and worn out. Is it tough? You have no idea. But, when I got married, I signed up for this. I hate this moment, but I love my life and my family.

Things like this, financial things, life changes, kids, etc. is all part of the package. You work it out together and give it all you've got. If it doesn't work no matter what, then at least you know you did what you could. Your view that you want to end your marriage just because you want to bang other broads is about as weak as it gets. Of course it's your choice, but I wouldn't expect too many people to see your side and care.

2. Senior Member FlashRedGLS1.8T's Avatar
      02-17-2012 03:32 PM #107
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Dras View Post
      We've already told you our piece and nothing we say is going to change whatever is in your head.

Let me give you a reality check-

We have two sick kids in our house with ear infections and RSV right now, so we haven't slept more than a few hours in 4 days. Hacking, coughing, crying, not sleeping, and needing to be held. I basically hate everything right now and we have been going at it because we are so tired and worn out. Is it tough? You have no idea. But, when I got married, I signed up for this. I hate this moment, but I love my life and my family.

Things like this, financial things, life changes, kids, etc. is all part of the package. You work it out together and give it all you've got. If it doesn't work no matter what, then at least you know you did what you could. Your view that you want to end your marriage just because you want to bang other broads is about as weak as it gets. Of course it's your choice, but I wouldn't expect too many people to see your side and care.
      Yeah but will your wife still fvck you?

Chilledman ain't getting none.

Vehicles
      13 JSW TDI, 04 Saab 9-5 Arc SC, 93 S4, 02 Ninja 250
      02-17-2012 03:47 PM #108
      Quote Originally Posted by Chilledman View Post
      How about this what does everyone view what makes a great wife?
      I could be way off in my thought!
      i got to say, that this is a personal thing. everyone is different. of COURSE there are a number of consistent things that make a great wife... but the things that make someone a great wife for YOU are the things you need to concern yourself with.

for some people it's suzy homemaker at all times.
      for others its someone who is just as scatter as they are.
      for some its about the support.
      for others its about the sex.

in almost all cases its a combination of a 100 things, which at any one time 50 might not line up and so you feel like you want to give up.

one of the big ones though is the desire to NOT just give up. to make it work... so everyone involved is happier.

i think that some of the reasons we have the divorce rate we do have is...
      its WAY, way to easy to get divorced.
      people are lazy and give up on things to quickly.
      as with many other things in life people want instant satisfaction even in their marriage.
      people get this idea that the 'grass is greener...' when often it is not. its just a different shade of yellow.
      epitome
      "Not everything you eat has to, or should, taste really f*cking awesome. Sometimes you need to eat 'boring' food to stay healthy.

2.0 TDI "BHW" engine partout - @tdiclub @vwvortex

4. Member
      02-17-2012 04:24 PM #109
      Quote Originally Posted by FlashRedGLS1.8T View Post
      Yeah but will your wife still fvck you?

Chilledman ain't getting none.
      Have you read his posts throughout the 'tex? If they are even close to his real self, it's not hard to see why.

5. 02-17-2012 05:50 PM #110
      You want to be married to someone that you desire and you want the other person to desire you also just as much.

Would you want to be married to someone who doesnt desire you as much as you desire them ,do you want to married to someone who is actually all but creeped out / gross out by you kissing them.

If I was in the other side of it I would rather know honestly and let that other person go then force someone to be unhappy .

It sucks with out a doubt , since I still do care alot about her , I just dont care / love her enought to stay with her.
      Are you saying you have no desire for her, or her for you? Does she want to/like sex or you're the one who doesn't want to do her?

02-18-2012 02:28 AM #111
      Well that was easier then expected .
      We have know each other for almost 20 years and married for the last 12 and in a month and half it would of been 13 years .

This isn't the life I want .

02-18-2012 02:39 AM #112
      Quote Originally Posted by PolskiHetzen View Post
      Are you saying you have no desire for her, or her for you? Does she want to/like sex or you're the one who doesn't want to do her?
      0 desire for her at all , like.she's my sister and we.don't live in west virgina .

Anyhow back to tonight she brings up cousuling to make it work..
      And I simpley don't want to make it work., only reason I would is due to strictly material reasons and nothing else.

Does it suck ti hurt her like this but I have to quite lieing to myself that her being happy or well.obvious of not being happy now matters more then me being.who.I.want to be and or even possibly be with in the distant future .

02-18-2012 06:46 AM #113
      And to add to your terrible typing, I see that you have decided to throw in random periods between words. Nice touch.
      x2

02-18-2012 02:44 PM #114
      It's due to typing on a cell phone ....

10. Senior Member
      02-18-2012 03:13 PM #115
      Wanting a divorce and wanting to attend a Furries convention. Um, o.k.

02-18-2012 07:12 PM #116
      Lol so anyhow I told her how I feel and she told me how she feels and we figure with me being away as miuch as I will that maybe that's what we need so it will be mini vacations away from each other .

So give that some time and go from there .

12. Member
      02-18-2012 07:24 PM #117
      Lol so anyhow I told her how I feel and she told me how she feels and we figure with me being away as miuch as I will that maybe that's what we need so it will be mini vacations away from each other .

So I threw my 10" schlong over my shoulder and said I'll see ya when I see ya.

Vehicles
      '11 WRX
      02-19-2012 04:40 PM #118
      I'm glad I actually read all 4 pages, because that one line and the associated mental image was the payoff that made it all worthwhile

02-19-2012 05:30 PM #119
      Omg hahahhahahah

15. Senior Member ClockworkChad's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Is300
      02-20-2012 09:12 AM #120

So give that some time and go from there .
      do you get a free pass to do what you want when you are traveling for work? is that what just happened?
      Ferrari Scuderia 2012 - "The people who speak badly about me then tremble and cry when they want to have their picture taken with me” - F. Alonso
      Now recruiting for IT/financial/accounting/creative services in fairfield county and metro nyc, pm if interested

16. Banned
      02-20-2012 01:03 PM #121
      I'm sure there was 0 discussion on "boundaries"

02-20-2012 06:10 PM #122
      Quote Originally Posted by ClockworkChad View Post
      do you get a free pass to do what you want when you are traveling for work? is that what just happened?
      That would be a negative .

But I will be at more strip joints due to it , at least I will get a good grinding if nothing else .

Who knows I am basically away for the next month..... Might change my mind .

NC this week
      Chicago next week
      South east week after
      Canada week after that

02-27-2012 11:59 AM #123
      How do you tell the person as much as they want it to work you just don't care ?

We spent all weekend together and all I could was wait till I could leave today .

19. Senior Member FlashRedGLS1.8T's Avatar
      02-27-2012 12:04 PM #124
      How do you tell the person as much as they want it to work you just don't care ?

We spent all weekend together and all I could was wait till I could leave today .
      You two have had multiple discussions on this issue. I would think at this point, you just come out with it the next time you sit down.

20. Senior Member ClockworkChad's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Is300
      02-27-2012 12:06 PM #125

how old are you again? are you sure its not like a mid life crisis thing you are going through?

are you still banging her? didnt you say that was a big reason for you wanting to leave, that she didnt put out ever? maybe she wants it more too but isnt sure how to initiate?
      Ferrari Scuderia 2012 - "The people who speak badly about me then tremble and cry when they want to have their picture taken with me” - F. Alonso
      Now recruiting for IT/financial/accounting/creative services in fairfield county and metro nyc, pm if interested

Vehicles
      13 JSW TDI, 04 Saab 9-5 Arc SC, 93 S4, 02 Ninja 250
      02-27-2012 12:10 PM #126
      Quote Originally Posted by ClockworkChad View Post
      are you still banging her? didnt you say that was a big reason for you wanting to leave, that she didnt put out ever? maybe she wants it more too but isnt sure how to initiate?
      chilled, posted above on this page...
      0 desire for her at all , like.she's my sister and we.don't live in west virgina .
      epitome
      "Not everything you eat has to, or should, taste really f*cking awesome. Sometimes you need to eat 'boring' food to stay healthy.

2.0 TDI "BHW" engine partout - @tdiclub @vwvortex

22. Senior Member ClockworkChad's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Is300
      02-27-2012 12:25 PM #127
      Quote Originally Posted by dunhamjr View Post
      chilled, posted above on this page...
      noted.... but there has to have been some spark there at some point. old navy sweatpants and huge underwear dont do it for anyone, if she dressed it up maybe there would be some desire?

02-27-2012 03:24 PM #128
      Actually she looks her best now then she ever has an I am still not interested at all .
      It's no the lack of its more the interest of her at all .

Age 32

24. Banned
      02-27-2012 04:28 PM #129
      We don't believe you. Prove it!

25. Member
      02-27-2012 04:52 PM #130
      Actually she looks her best now then she ever has an I am still not interested at all .
      It's no the lack of its more the interest of her at all .

Age 32
      enough with all the constant chit chat. let us decide if she looks her best.

26. Senior Member FlashRedGLS1.8T's Avatar
      02-27-2012 05:09 PM #131
      Quote Originally Posted by VdubChaos View Post
      We don't believe you. Prove it!
      enough with all the constant chit chat. let us decide if she looks her best.

Vehicles
      '11 WRX
      02-27-2012 05:47 PM #132
      Ya, if you're divorcing her, might as well post the nudez!

02-27-2012 07:10 PM #133

No nudes but I will see what I can get

Vehicles
      Lowered Outback
      02-28-2012 12:44 PM #134
      I'm in the middle of a separation right now. I was with her for almost 10 years. This came out of nowhere.

Thank god there are no kids/shared back accounts/mortgage payments/car loans/etc to deal with. Either way, it isn't something that I want to go through again.

I also doesn't help that she is completely avoiding me/the situation that she wanted. Be thankful that your wife is willing to discuss/talk with you about it.
      Ravens&
      Bohs&
      Crabs&
      O's.

02-28-2012 04:52 PM #135
      Just like your insistence on using straps to deadlift, you are looking for the easy way out. What the **** is the point of stringing her along?
      It's all about squats and deads.

02-29-2012 03:23 AM #136
      Quote Originally Posted by leakypipeDCI View Post
      Just like your insistence on using straps to deadlift, you are looking for the easy way out. What the **** is the point of stringing her along?
      to make it easier ? to make sure I am 100% sure

32. Member
      02-29-2012 09:40 AM #137
      It would be ideal if she came up to you and said that she was sick of your **** and the mind games, so she is outta here. Then you'd need to figure it out on your own, like you should be anyway.

33. Banned
      02-29-2012 10:17 AM #138
      It would be ideal if she came up to you and said that she was sick of your **** and the mind games, so she is outta here. Then you'd need to figure it out on your own, like you should be anyway.
      At that point he would realize how much he really "loves" her and none of the above was EVER true.

02-29-2012 11:30 AM #139
      That would make it a lot easier !

03-02-2012 05:22 PM #140
      Well tonight right after work I am telling her then staying at a friends house.

So if you never see me again , well that means I ended up at the wrong end of sharp instrument or a gun.

- lets find out where the rabbit hole goes to !

I am actually very excited to see where this takes me since, I already know where staying will and I am not interested in that path.

Will check in Sunday if I am still

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast