Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Seperation / Divorce

03-22-2012 05:00 PM #176
      Quote Originally Posted by VdubChaos View Post
      look, we don't really give a shiit about your dick problems. Just post the pics of your wife.

I did shes in H+F Forum

Next time I see here will be tomorrow night will grab another pic

Here's a vid from this weekend with her DL 275
      Last edited by Chilledman; 03-26-2012 at 10:25 AM.

04-08-2012 06:56 PM #177
      Moved back in and with in two days I am ready to kill her again !

3. Member
      Vehicles
      2001 Wolfsburg Jetta
      04-08-2012 07:59 PM #178
      Quote Originally Posted by Chilledman View Post
      Go to marriage counseling you ding dong!
      Quote Originally Posted by winstonsmith84 View Post
      Tax? I don't mind paying state sales tax. Every time a see a pothole, a school that is falling down or a canceled essential state program, I remind myself why.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tornado2dr View Post
      535 members of congress plus 1 pres screwing us all the time...that's dirty pirate hooker level gang rape.

Vehicles
      '11 WRX
      04-08-2012 08:43 PM #179
      Why'd you move back in?

5. Member
      04-09-2012 12:05 AM #180
      because it wasn't as easy as he thought

Vehicles
      '11 WRX
      04-09-2012 12:22 AM #181
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Dras View Post
      because it wasn't as easy as he thought
      Translation: All those coeds he was eye-f#cking weren't actually interested.

7. Senior Member FlashRedGLS1.8T's Avatar
      04-09-2012 07:50 AM #182

04-09-2012 11:21 AM #183
      Quote Originally Posted by GTiTOM View Post
      Translation: All those coeds he was eye-f#cking weren't actually interested.
      no I didn't even bother trying that , I thought I missed her and in fact it was my stuff that I missed.

Who knows give it a few more months and maybe something will change.

Its been 12 years last week so whats another 6 months or a year ?

Vehicles
      '11 WRX
      04-09-2012 11:42 AM #184
      no I didn't even bother trying that , I thought I missed her and in fact it was my stuff that I missed.

Who knows give it a few more months and maybe something will change.

Its been 12 years last week so whats another 6 months or a year ?
      Good luck

Vehicles
      98 Volvo V70 (Indigo Montoya) mk2 Jetta (the other woman)
      04-09-2012 03:04 PM #185
      Good luck.

Personally, as painful as breakups are, and divorce even more so, I would be much happier knowing that the person I was with wanted all of me. One of the (many) things that I love about my husband is his ability to see me in ways that I don't see myself, and if one day that stopped I would be heartbroken. Marriage is about making each other better, not just being in parallel lives.

Also, you get to have birthdays and Christmas again!

04-09-2012 05:44 PM #186
      Quote Originally Posted by ModestGirl View Post
      Good luck.

Personally, as painful as breakups are, and divorce even more so, I would be much happier knowing that the person I was with wanted all of me. One of the (many) things that I love about my husband is his ability to see me in ways that I don't see myself, and if one day that stopped I would be heartbroken. Marriage is about making each other better, not just being in parallel lives.

Also, you get to have birthdays and Christmas again!

We do make each other better that is one of strengths in our marriage but it also turns into fierce competition....

Saturday we were doing truck push and pulls ....
      Ford F250 and her first pushing of the truck was further then mine but then I kicked her ass on the rest of them.

That and we have a lot in common its just one of the largest things is sexually I don't find us compatible at all. It sucks , especially due to the insane cult reasoning on no sex before marriage . Who knows maybe with all this recent weight loss it will change for the better.

One thing I do know she is willing to do what ever it takes and why its was so hard to stay away , it would of been really different if she flipped bitch on me , which she didn't. So that is another reason I want to stay.

Maybe I have to high of expectations of her and especially of myself ?

-its Christmas when ever I want it , I just bought a 55" LG 3D Tv this weekend

12. Member
      04-09-2012 10:17 PM #187

We do make each other better that is one of strengths in our marriage but it also turns into fierce competition....

Saturday we were doing truck push and pulls ....
      Ford F250 and her first pushing of the truck was further then mine but then I kicked her ass on the rest of them.

That and we have a lot in common its just one of the largest things is sexually I don't find us compatible at all. It sucks , especially due to the insane cult reasoning on no sex before marriage . Who knows maybe with all this recent weight loss it will change for the better.

One thing I do know she is willing to do what ever it takes and why its was so hard to stay away , it would of been really different if she flipped bitch on me , which she didn't. So that is another reason I want to stay.

Maybe I have to high of expectations of her and especially of myself
      ?

yeah, after I read your posts I always think that you are too hard on yourself and that you should lower your expectations.

Vehicles
      04-10-2012 01:10 AM #188

-its Christmas when ever I want it , I just bought a 55" LG 3D Tv this weekend
      Ugh, you sound like a JW. It's too late for you dude. Your brain has been spun, tumbled and drip dried.

14. Member
      04-10-2012 09:45 AM #189
      oh snap- Chilledman just got called out on the exact thing he despises.

04-10-2012 02:32 PM #190
      Ugh, you sound like a JW. It's too late for you dude. Your brain has been spun, tumbled and drip dried.
      Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Damn it !

04-10-2012 05:00 PM #191
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Dras View Post
      oh snap- Chilledman just got called out on the exact thing he despises.
      You don't realize how much I do hate it and how miserable it has made my life in the past and how it irritates me now and why I am unhappy now due to it.

It's probably one of the only reasons I stay since I would lose everything if I didn't stay with the wife.

I know I am not staying due to loving her that is for sure.

Vehicles
      '11 WRX
      04-10-2012 05:15 PM #192
      I know I am not staying due to loving her that is for sure.
      I mean, if you know you don't love her, why waste any more time? Because it's cheaper? It's easier? You have a past?

Those all seem like terrible reasons to be married to someone you don't love.

04-11-2012 09:34 AM #193
      I mean, if you know you don't love her, why waste any more time? Because it's cheaper? It's easier? You have a past?

I have to agree, but its really hard to make that step, it sure isnt easy other wise I would have stayed away from here for more then a month.

Vehicles
      04-11-2012 10:41 AM #194

It seems kinda cruel too. But I guess she knows what is going on. It's hard to change, even when you know you want to. That pile of dookie you put yourself in is all nice and warm, and you get used to the smell eventually. Once you step out...it's cold, unfamiliar, and no one wants to be near you because you smell like s**t.

04-12-2012 10:09 AM #195
      I am already looking at apartments / rooms to rent for 3-6 months .

We are fantastic friends , we click great but I have 0 feelilngs for her at all.

Would you want to be married to someone who doesnt love you ?
      Would you want to be married to someone who you dont love ?

Its been 12 years and I view for the last 2-3 its been fun as roomates but not as husband and wife.

Vehicles
      04-12-2012 10:26 AM #196

Its been 12 years and I view for the last 2-3 its been fun as roomates but not as husband and wife.
      Yeah been there. Luckily we were not married, unluckily it was not fun. He decided we were not romantically involved but neglected to tell me. It was also not 12 years...I have not made it that long yet. Actually, the only thing that has been consistent for 12 years of my life is my inconsistency. Ha!

04-12-2012 03:35 PM #197
      Yeah been there. Luckily we were not married, unluckily it was not fun. He decided we were not romantically involved but neglected to tell me. It was also not 12 years...I have not made it that long yet. Actually, the only thing that has been consistent for 12 years of my life is my inconsistency. Ha!

Dont get me wrong she is a flat out awesome person , that in my mind is no question and shes willing to do what ever it takes . I just need someone I desire or at least want some what .

I know if she felt the same way , I would want her to leave so she could be with someone who she wants to be with.

23. Member
      Vehicles
      E30 Cab & 1.8T Golf
      04-12-2012 05:51 PM #198

Dont get me wrong she is a flat out awesome person , that in my mind is no question and shes willing to do what ever it takes . I just need someone I desire or at least want some what .

I know if she felt the same way , I would want her to leave so she could be with someone who she wants to be with.
      None of this matters if you guys aren't bumping uglies or in an open relationship.

Have you thought about opening the relationship?

You get to keep your buddy and all the stuff you like while going out and geeting some poon.

Vehicles
      04-13-2012 12:21 AM #199
      Quote Originally Posted by smittyATL View Post
      None of this matters if you guys aren't bumping uglies or in an open relationship.

You get to keep your buddy and all the stuff you like while going out and geeting some poon.
      I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that if she thinks Christmas is evil and does not believe in birthdays, she might not be down with the side poon.

You can rarely have your cake and eat it too.

04-13-2012 02:57 AM #200
      Quote Originally Posted by smittyATL View Post

LOL

Trust me if there was a .00001% chance of here going for it I would be 100% for it.

I think I found an apartment for a 3-6 month lease.

Also do only mid 30's gay dudes rent rooms ?
      At least there well decorated houses.
      And no I will not be joining the gay thread lol

04-16-2012 11:10 AM #201
      So found a place closer to work , wich is nice .

Negative is a Single mom recently divorced with a 1 yr old kid ......

At least shes in love with her neighbor so that will make it just alittle less wierd .

Funny part its as if I found my long lost never born sister

- She has some single hot friends .....

Vehicles
      '87 Scirocco 16v ABF inside
      04-17-2012 07:20 PM #202
      I had intended to post some insights(?) and feelings on the subject since I've been questioning many of the same issues for 5ish years. (I lost track of how long exactly) But after seeing what a bashfest this has become, and how many people have decided to belittle you and the situation you find yourself in. (not that they have ANY clue) I will be keeping my personal life to myself.

Also do only mid 30's gay dudes rent rooms ?
      At least there well decorated houses.l
      No. Single straight men do (on rare occasion). The stoners and gamers live in filthy pig sties. While the single men seeking 'action' from prospective ladies live in CLEAN well decorated rooms/apartments/houses.

The bathroom is especially important to ladies (not that you'd know from looking at theirs) and should be very well kept. You cannot have too much TP stored in the bathroom. Display an extra roll prominently on the toilet tank in a small basket w/ a few rolled-up wash cloths.

No magazines/mail/digital entertainment should be left in the open at any time anywhere in your dwelling.

Dishes should be done EVERY NIGHT.

Your refrigerator is not a laboratory. If you haven't eaten those leftovers in 4days THROW THEM AWAY and promptly EMPTY THE TRASHCAN.

Living in a dwelling that may appear to be the home of a "gay dude" will pay big dividends.

28. Member
      Vehicles
      2001 Wolfsburg Jetta
      04-17-2012 09:53 PM #203
      Quote Originally Posted by H2oWerker View Post
      I had intended to post some insights(?) and feelings on the subject since I've been questioning many of the same issues for 5ish years. (I lost track of how long exactly) But after seeing what a bashfest this has become, and how many people have decided to belittle you and the situation you find yourself in. (not that they have ANY clue) I will be keeping my personal life to myself.
      You're new here, aren't you? Most of us have "known" Chilledman on these boards for a few years. It's mostly in good fun. He's not taking it as personally as you seem to be.
      Tax? I don't mind paying state sales tax. Every time a see a pothole, a school that is falling down or a canceled essential state program, I remind myself why.
      535 members of congress plus 1 pres screwing us all the time...that's dirty pirate hooker level gang rape.

Vehicles
      '87 Scirocco 16v ABF inside
      04-18-2012 11:20 AM #204
      Not teh newb at all. Familiar w/ Chilledman? nope.

I guess I just don't see the Parenting and Family forum Separation / Divorce thread as a place to poke fun or make light of a situation. Maybe I'm totally off base.

And I do know better than to ask for any serious advise on an internet forum.

Vehicles
      Mini R55 S, Honda Pilot
      04-18-2012 12:10 PM #205
      Quote Originally Posted by H2oWerker View Post
      And I do know better than to ask for any serious advise on an internet forum.
      Well, there you have it. There was serious advice and then, since it's chilledman, it degraded because he doesn't seem to take any advice.

I think most of us that post around here enjoy getting a different perspective, blow off steam that can't' exactly be said in front of the spouse (or at least not as bluntly), or just like to share ****ty, yet hilarious stories.

04-18-2012 12:35 PM #206
      Quote Originally Posted by titleist1976 View Post
      Well, there you have it. There was serious advice and then, since it's chilledman, it degraded because he doesn't seem to take any advice.

I think most of us that post around here enjoy getting a different perspective, blow off steam that can't' exactly be said in front of the spouse (or at least not as bluntly), or just like to share ****ty, yet hilarious stories.
      jackpot

It is a serious thing and I have gotten some good answers and help but then I am also to blame to joke about it as much as the rest here so .....

04-18-2012 01:02 PM #207
      Quote Originally Posted by Egilbe View Post
      You're new here, aren't you? Most of us have "known" Chilledman on these boards for a few years. It's mostly in good fun. He's not taking it as personally as you seem to be.
      Holy crap its been over 2 years of you weirdos

Vehicles
      Mini R55 S, Honda Pilot
      04-18-2012 01:29 PM #208
      Holy crap its been over 2 years of you weirdos
      **** you. It feels like an eternity for us. I feel for your man of a wife.

04-18-2012 05:31 PM #209
      Quote Originally Posted by titleist1976 View Post
      **** you. It feels like an eternity for us. I feel for your man of a wife.
      I am more afraid of her beating me up, I just pitty the first poor guy she decides to date ..... so sad

35. Member
      Vehicles
      2001 Wolfsburg Jetta
      04-18-2012 06:46 PM #210
      I am more afraid of her beating me up, I just pitty the first poor guy she decides to date ..... so sad
      I'm sure it will be someone from her church that will worship the ground she walks on. They'll get her hooked up in no time and have her popping out kids left and right!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast