Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Seperation / Divorce

Vehicles
      98 gti, 97 gls, 95 golf
      06-13-2012 11:32 AM #246
      I'm 21 yo and been with my girlfriend for almost 4yrs now. Started dating in high school. After reading this whole thread, i'm happy to say ill never get married. Seems like once your married you stop trying to make each other happy.

2. Member
      06-13-2012 12:40 PM #247
      Bro, you are 21, your opinion on relationships doesn't count. You don't even know yourself, how can you comment on what you are going to do in life and with who.

3. Senior Member FlashRedGLS1.8T's Avatar
      06-13-2012 01:08 PM #248
      Quote Originally Posted by akid420 View Post
      I'm 21 yo and been with my girlfriend for almost 4yrs now. Started dating in high school. After reading this whole thread, i'm happy to say ill never get married. Seems like once your married you stop trying to make each other happy.

4. Member
      Vehicles
      E30 Cab & 1.8T Golf
      06-13-2012 02:58 PM #249
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Dras View Post
      Bro, you are 21, your opinion on relationships doesn't count. You don't even know yourself, how can you comment on what you are going to do in life and with who.
      I said the same thing at 21.

I'm 33 and been married almost 9 years.

Vehicles
      98 gti, 97 gls, 95 golf
      06-13-2012 03:15 PM #250
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Dras View Post
      Talking long term, I couldn't agree with you more. However that's how i feel at the moment. Just my 2cents. I also base a lot on what i've noticed from my dysfunctional family.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashRedGLS1.8T View Post
      Not sure what your trying say... please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by smittyATL View Post
      I said the same thing at 21.

I'm 33 and been married almost 9 years.
      No joke

To Chilledman, (i know my opinion dog poo as stated above) seems like you have 2 problems.
      1. You and your wife don't have the same goals in life (she wants kids and religion, you want neither).
      2. Doesn't seem like you are physically attracted to your wife.

First one could be fixed, however second would be pretty tough. So if you can't love your wife for who she is inside you better move on.

(again i don't know squat so best to ignore this)

and to all the "adults" i know i'm an ignorant "kid"

6. Senior Member FlashRedGLS1.8T's Avatar
      06-13-2012 03:42 PM #251
      Not sure what your trying say... please explain.
      This part:

After reading this whole thread, i'm happy to say ill never get married.
      Making a comment like that after reading this thread, as if this thread reinforced or even created this idea.
      Besides that, it's BS.

7. Member
      06-13-2012 06:37 PM #252
      Talking long term, I couldn't agree with you more. However that's how i feel at the moment. Just my 2cents. I also base a lot on what i've noticed from my dysfunctional family.
      That is about the most normal thing ever. I don't think marriage should even be a thought in 95% of people at that age. There are always going to be the 5% or so that can make it work or really have the desire to jump into it, but it is extremely rare.

IMO, 25-27 is when you could legitimately start contemplating it and actually have a fighting chance. Again- IMO.

06-15-2012 11:44 AM #253

To Chilledman, (i know my opinion dog poo as stated above) seems like you have 2 problems.
      1. You and your wife don't have the same goals in life (she wants kids and religion, you want neither).
      2. Doesn't seem like you are physically attracted to your wife.

First one could be fixed, however second would be pretty tough. So if you can't love your wife for who she is inside you better move on.

(again i don't know squat so best to ignore this)

and to all the "adults" i know i'm an ignorant "kid"
      1. she would have to relisze the religion is a cult and nothing more and that kids are a horrible and foolish way of runninng your life and all they do is ruin your life.
      2. Once you loose it you never get it back , she is actually in the best shape of her life now and I have 0 interest in ever banging her again.

What annoys the fck out me now with her , is she acts like it was the greatest marriage int he world where in fact it has sucked dick for so long she doesn't realize it.

She can keep waiting and being a pathetic idiot , I am done dealing with her , family and the psychopathic cult shes apart of , I personally dont care any more and at the end of summer , I am getting my own bank account and she can fend for her self like the rest of those tards.

Jehovahs Witness have to be some of the sketchiest backstabing *******s known .

Vehicles
      75 914, 84 gti, volvo v50 t5, 911 964 c2, BMW 850 csi, Land Rover Defender 110, Range Rover Classic.
      06-24-2012 10:42 PM #254
      This may have been stated earlier but have you ever asked her if she is willing to fallow you were your change is taking you. Ask her to trust you in fallowing a different path. No one grows apart unless they let it happen and you maybe surprised that she could also have the same feelings towards the religion thing and feels like she also wants out but dosent know how because of feeling of abandoning her family. What ever you do dont be quick to run, stand by your woman even if you cant stand her. Exhaust all your options in this marriage before you take the easy road. Your age of when you married is only a copout that your hanging on to. Its great that you have been together this long and you did not miss out on anything but gained a whole lot from the experience you had with your wife and you dont just want to throw away all that do you. Start looking at the positives of your wife and you life and you will start to change you perspective. Dont fallow what society is telling you it will only lead you to what you see on television and thats not real.
      good luck and i hope you could read all that my typing is pretty bad also.......
      1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55
      Good bye and thanx for all the fish!

10. Member
      Vehicles
      Bagged Noggy S4
      06-25-2012 03:55 PM #255
      Quote Originally Posted by Chilledman View Post
      1. she would have to relisze the religion is a cult and nothing more and that kids are a horrible and foolish way of runninng your life and all they do is ruin your life.
      2. Once you loose it you never get it back , she is actually in the best shape of her life now and I have 0 interest in ever banging her again.

What annoys the fck out me now with her , is she acts like it was the greatest marriage int he world where in fact it has sucked dick for so long she doesn't realize it.

She can keep waiting and being a pathetic idiot , I am done dealing with her , family and the psychopathic cult shes apart of , I personally dont care any more and at the end of summer , I am getting my own bank account and she can fend for her self like the rest of those tards.

Jehovahs Witness have to be some of the sketchiest backstabing *******s known .
      got pics of her? i'm local.. maybe i'll have interest in banging the fck out of her.
      Who knows...

07-03-2012 11:33 AM #256
      Quote Originally Posted by 99.5blacka4 View Post
      got pics of her? i'm local.. maybe i'll have interest in banging the fck out of her.
      Are you over 5'10 and 200 pds ?

If not she would break you in half

We both power-lift for fun ....

12. Member
      07-03-2012 01:27 PM #257
      chilledman just asked you for a threesome

13. Member
      08-13-2012 03:14 PM #258
      Is there an update? I see you talking about doing stuff with her in the future.

08-19-2012 01:42 AM #259
      We go to the gym and lifting meets that's it.

And this morning if I had a hammer she would been in a roadside ditch.

There is some days she's great to be with but most days I just want to bury a hammer in the back of her head.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678