VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

PARTING OUT: complete 2000 A6 4.2; part of another 2000 A6 4.2; & part of 2003 RS6

21K views 75 replies 41 participants last post by  pedrow 
#1 ·
I am parting out one complete car, and most of two other cars, as follows:

1) all parts from a 2000 Audi A6 4.2. The vehicle is silver and is the one that appears on the picture below. Other than engine, shocks/springs and rims, everything else is available. The car shows 114,692 on the odometer. It was water damage, but no water got inside. I believe the engine hydrolocked and does not turn. The car looked like it belonged to someone who likes Audis, as it had several upgrades (cosmetic type), such as RS6 mirrors, RS6 antenna, RS6 skirts, RS6 front grilles (which are not available for sale – one was lost), RS6 exhaust, and later type taillights.

here is a partial list of parts for sale, but feel free to ask for whatever you may need:

- front end, including headlights, bumper, hood, radiator, condenser, rad support, fans, grilles (not RS6), foglights. $1100
- ECU (ran fine on my own 4.2) $150
- RS6 skirts with door inserts $500
- RS6 exhaust (cat back) $150
- RS6 antenna $125
- RS6 aluminum door mirror caps $250 (not the entire mirror)
- Taillights $100 pair
- Trunklid with RS6 lip spoiler and blacked out center plate lights (no nav button) $200
- Dash – black $50
- Transmission $450
- Starter $50
- Alternator $50
- Power steering pump $30
- ABS pump $100
- TCU $200
- Rear Differential $100
- Cv axles $25 each
- Center driveshaft $60
- Front brakes (calipers and rotors) $125
- Rear brakes (calipers and rotors) $100
- Subframes $75 each
- Front seats (black non-sport) $100.00 pair
- Rear sear (black non-sport) $50
- Doors skins $50 each
- Sunroof $125
- All electronics

I also have a second 2000 Audi A6 that I am stripping and will keep the shell and body parts. That car I bought it after the previous owner had an oil cooler failure, which he began to repair, but never finished. The engine is complete, and appears to be fine, though I have not started it. From that car, the following is available:

- Engine $500 (you’ll have to install the oil cooler bits…) No alternator, compressor, ps pump included.
- Transmission $450
- Interior and electronic parts
- Suspension and brakes

I’ll put up a list as my project unfolds…

Lastly, I have an RS6 that was hit in the front driver’s side, and from which I will be taking most parts and transferring to the A6 shell, less the transmission and other parts. That car had about 80,000 miles at the time of the accident. Available from that car are the following:

- Transmission $600 includes torque converter
- Rear differential $250
- Cv axles $25 each
- Center driveshaft $60
- Door skins $50 each
- Transmission ECU $300
- Starter $75
- Right front fender $75

I will be happy to ship whatever part we agree on. However, the prices listed do not include shipping costs.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.