Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: WTB VR6, g60, 1.8t swap 2.sl0 dead

1. Semi-n00b
      Vehicles
      1996 Volkswagen Jetta GL, 1990 Corrado g60
      02-03-2012 09:23 PM #1
      I am looking for a complete VR6 swap g60, or 1.8T Car that was totaled. If you have a car with a bad trans or needs alot of little things would also be interested. I have an Mk3 Jetta I was in the process of driving/modifying and the 2.0slow head gasket finally let go (this car was in Korea for a few years and has sentimental value now or I would just pick up an s4). Riding my motorcycle for the time being so this would be a good time to see if anything is out there. Hopefully can find a complete car to just swap with the two in the garage otherwise be willing to do just the swap parts. Also a long shot but if anyone has any ABF parts laying around would be more than willing to look at that also as I have a 16v head in good shape already. Email me what you've got and we can go from there j.kline@live.com.

2. 04-22-2012 10:59 PM #2
      hello the name is Will i have a 2002 passat 1.8t donor car was hit today in an accident. Car is located in Alexandria Va. 22310 call ask for Will if interested 703-946-1607