so i have a 2012 tdi. and for the past week its been nothing but a pain in the a$$.
so in the last week iv had the following happen.
1. headunit intermittently doesnt work. when i turn it on it says that it cant cant find a readable media channel (or something similar to that).
2. something came loose in the dashboard on the passenger side dashboard area. i can head plastic on plastic rattling loud as balls inside of it.
3. the cars passenger headlight somehow got water in it (havent touched the caps or seals), and now its constantly has condensation in it.
4. the car started surging in lower gears. almost like turbo surge in my old mk4 gli. the rpm needle will literally bounce and you can feel the throttle surge.
5. the car shut off on me yesterday while i was at a light. didnt stall or anything, car was in neutral and just shut off. turned right back on though.
the shutting off and the surging is what im worried about.. the other stuff isnt a huge deal. anyone experience anything like that before?
no cel or other lights on. 6 speed manual. stock other than coilovers. 4000 miles on the clock.