Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2007 Jetta GLI MT6 w/VF Engineering Big Turbo - BEAST!! REDUCED!!!

Vehicles
      B5 A4 1.8t, 03 24v VR6 6 spd GTI, IY 20th, Audi Allroad, B7 A4 Q Tip
      02-08-2012 11:43 AM #1
      2007 VF Engineering Big Turbo Jetta GLI

Car has a lot of tasteful mods inside and out, including a full VF Engineering RSS turbo kit. The car has been meticulously maintained by the owner who is a Ferrari/Lamborghini tech and has not spared a dime in maintaining or upgrading this car. Most importantly, it has never been driven hard and has been babied throughout its life.

It drives solid, feels solid and pulls like no tomorrow. I am confident that if you drive it – you WILL buy it. 340-360 HP to the WHEELS!!!

A few facts about the car:

72 k miles, Metallic Grey, with black/grey plaid cloth interior and 6 speed manual transmission with Package 1 option which included 18” wheels and full Votex body kit among other things.

The following mods are on the car and total out to over $15k in upgrades/extras ALONE:

Bilstien PSS-10 Coilovers
      All 3 VF mounts
      PVC block off plate
      P3 cars boost gauge (Digital - on driver side vent)
      VF RSS turbo kit
      Neuspeed rear sway bar
      B&M short shifter
      Goodrich brake lines
      AWE turbo back exhaust with the metal cat
      Euro tail lights (Extremely hard to find)
      RNS510 touch scream radio
      VF front mount intercooler
      OEM Votex Roof rack with Thule fairing (Modded to fit rack)

The Bad:

Car has a couple of small scratches on the bumper
      Wheels have a lot of curb rash, but will be completely polished, repainted and looking like brand new at the time of sale.

WAS asking $18,500 FIRM, knocked off $1,500 and NOW ASKING $17,000 FIRM – Car is located in Culver City. All stock parts will be included with the car.

Kit was put in at 60K. The car is 90% Freeway mileage. Also, oil was religiously changed every 3k miles, and spark plugs replaced every 10k miles, and cleaned intake valves every 10k miles.

Timing belt, water pump, etc, was all done at 60k with the turbo kit.

Trust me when I say this car is in fantastic shape. The owner is a ferrari/maserati/lamborghini tech who by trade is meticulous with his work.

You can part this car out and still make money off it.

Please only contact me if you are a serious buyer with the funds to make the purchase. I will not entertain tire kickers or joy riders.

Please note, car is being sold with the mods, and I will not part anything out.

Even Jeff Moss of VF Engineering had a hand when working on this car!
      Last edited by Lifesgood; 02-08-2012 at 12:11 PM.
      Visit: www.wander-africa.com We specialize in luxury up-market tours and safaris throughout Africa.

Vehicles
      B5 A4 1.8t, 03 24v VR6 6 spd GTI, IY 20th, Audi Allroad, B7 A4 Q Tip
      02-16-2012 02:49 PM #2
      BUMP! Let's get this sold! It is an amazing car, if you drive it you will buy it!
      Visit: www.wander-africa.com We specialize in luxury up-market tours and safaris throughout Africa.