Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: 2002 MV Weekender Reflex Silver

1. 02-08-2012 02:59 PM #1
      For sale:
      2002 VW Eurovan MV Westfalia Weekender
      Vehicle is not cosmetically perfect but mechanically very close.

142K (Engine rebuilt from block up by VW dealer at 98K)

The following has been completed within last 25K
      New Bilstien HD shocks front and rear
      New rotors and pads front and rear.
      New front ball joints
      New rear wheel bearings
      New control arms.
      New tie rod ends
      New middle exhaust.
      front and rear alignment

I've only used pentosin or Mobile 1 Synth since I bought it at 75K.. Rebuild was due to prior clogging of oil sump

Equipped with custom installed high end boston acoustics pro series separates speakers front and rear with (under deck) rear sub and 6 channel amp with bluetooth hands free single disc CD player.. Sounds truly amazing.. Hands free works flawlessly..

Also equipped with 60 amp 3 stage battery charger with 15' power cable under hood..Can be used when car camping or just for charging battery if vehicle left dormant..

Equipped with heavy duty rubber floor mats that cover the entire floor decks driver toes in front to rear hatch.. These purchased from Eurocampers..

Have an extra set of 16" steel rims which have some surface rust..

Factory 16" alloys are currently mounted with Nordman 5 (hakka) Snow tires which have about 1 season left in them..

The exterior gas tank door needs to be replaced due to rust as is normal..There are a couple of other small rust spots that need to be repainted.. The vehicle does have a few small dents and paint scratches from car doors, road debris etc..I had an estimate done to get everything fixed and painted and was told about $1200..

Interior is fine with no tears or stains beyond what is normal for mileage..

I've taken a new job with a startup which is going to require buying a more commuter friendly vehicle and I cannot afford two cars thus forcing sale..

If you are looking for a reliable rig that is ready for a long journey, this has been gone through..

First 17K takes it away...Serious inquires only..

Vehicles
      1958 Bug, 1985 Scirocco, 1997 Passat Wagon TDI, 1999 Eurovan Weekender TDI
      02-09-2012 12:16 PM #2
      Where's the Eurovan located? Thanks!

3. 02-09-2012 12:22 PM #3
      Sorry, Located in Portsmouth, NH

4. Member
      Vehicles
      03 Passat, EMB 190
      03-23-2012 08:34 AM #4
      Still for sale?