Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the next big phone for Sprint???

1. 04-19-2012 10:18 AM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
      SGIII Announcement is May 3 or 4 or something like that.. I don't recall exactly
      Oh wow sooner than I thought! I thought it was going to be sometime in June, great news to hear. I'm actually getting the new Evo LTE next month for my GF. It's her birthday today and that is what she wants for her birthday present. I was checking it out on you tube looks pretty impressive. But I myself still waiting for the SG3 to come out and see what that is all about, and I also want to take a look at the new Iphone 5 as well. Like I said decisions, decisions.

Vehicles
      84 GTI
      04-19-2012 10:34 AM #37
      My understanding is that the EVO LTE won't hit the store until June.
      For the best in Pittsburgh sports. http://steelnationmagazine.com/

3. 04-19-2012 11:11 AM #38
      Quote Originally Posted by EvoJetta View Post
      Oh wow sooner than I thought! I thought it was going to be sometime in June, great news to hear. I'm actually getting the new Evo LTE next month for my GF. It's her birthday today and that is what she wants for her birthday present. I was checking it out on you tube looks pretty impressive. But I myself still waiting for the SG3 to come out and see what that is all about, and I also want to take a look at the new Iphone 5 as well. Like I said decisions, decisions.
      SG3 announcement May 3 in London.. release date unknown. Will be the best thing since sliced bread and relegate all other smartphones to the land fill.

4. 04-19-2012 02:40 PM #39
      SG3 announcement May 3 in London.. release date unknown. Will be the best thing since sliced bread and relegate all other smartphones to the land fill.
      Lol.

5. Senior Member
      Vehicles
      LG G2 / Notes 3 / Nexus 5
      04-19-2012 05:10 PM #40
      Don't know yet until we see internals. 1080p screens are nice but what's gonna be powering it will need a lot of power and not drain a lot of battery.

6. 04-19-2012 05:16 PM #41
      Yea, I too am curious to see if it comes with 1080p, and if there will be enough juice to allow it to surpass the competition in terms of performance, since no one else is driving so many pixels.

Vehicles
      i've a horse outside.
      04-19-2012 06:18 PM #42
      I suppose if you like spotty 3G coverage at best and didn't like making phone calls, sure.
      shut your mouth. sh sh shut your mouth.

8. 04-20-2012 11:58 AM #43
      eh no problems with my sammy.

9. 04-20-2012 03:01 PM #44
      No problems with mine either!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12