Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: my 1997 mk3 gti build

Vehicles
      3 MK3 GTI VR6'''s...
      04-09-2012 11:26 PM #71
      Quote Originally Posted by golf3737 View Post
      I love the green taillights...reminds me of what not to do. Put another quarter in the "NO" jar
      AT~

Also, you are going OEM right? Where is your hatch badge and your wiper? Not OEM to me bud. You should actually make this a build thread and post some pics of that manifold. That seems to be the only build here.
      will do
      Geld und Macht bringt korruption!!!
      Von allen je gebauten volkswagens,steht man Kopf über den rest,den mk3 golf VR6

"stop telling lies about me, and ill stop telling the truth about you"...MD.
      WWW.1stVWparts.com

Vehicles
      91 Geo Storm R Series, 88 Plymouth Horizon Hatch, Wagon Queen Family Truckster in metallic pea
      04-10-2012 11:35 AM #72
      Quote Originally Posted by ZACHER3tuning View Post
      i think my car is one of the cleanest original paint mk3 gti's left, but i dont think i am better than anyone else because of it.I also dont believe my **** to be leaps and bounds above anyone elses's car, i am just proud of my mk3.
      Not to burst your bubble and get "too" technical, but there are actually some MK3 GTIs out there that have less than a few hundred miles on them...a LOT of them. So with 50 whatever thousand miles on yours, it's not one of the cleanest...sorry
      ~I love thunder red!!!~

Vehicles
      3 MK3 GTI VR6'''s...
      04-10-2012 12:45 PM #73
      Not to burst your bubble and get "too" technical, but there are actually some MK3 GTIs out there that have less than a few hundred miles on them...a LOT of them. So with 50 whatever thousand miles on yours, it's not one of the cleanest...sorry
      okay,show me the lots of them...and my car is borderline concourse condition.its being redone to be perfect,and when i bought it,it was already mint.until you have seen it,in person,your comment is strictly your opinion.

WWW.1stVWparts.com

Vehicles
      3 MK3 GTI VR6'''s...
      04-10-2012 12:51 PM #74
      come check her out in the flesh if you want,i live in parker,and hold your judgement until then.My tech,and Russ,will both tell you of its condition.My tech,who is a porsche 911 gt3 rs collector,he has 2,told me that my car would win a concourse competition if i entered.Its not that i brag,or like to,its just my mk3 is that clean.I can understand where reading my comments through the internet could be percieved to be arrogant,but i am just enthusiastic about my mk3 gti,and i am very proud to own a car that is as clean , and hard to find in this condition.Come check her out if you want.

WWW.1stVWparts.com

Vehicles
      3 MK3 GTI VR6'''s...
      04-10-2012 01:01 PM #75
      and 3737,i have a lot of mk3 parts that are up for grabs if you wanna come pick some mint,rare pieces.they are for 3 door golf,gti's, so if you have one, and need some stuff, hit me up.i already sold my carpet,mouldings,and mats...i got lots of abt,and oettinger pieces that are hard to find if interested.
      ask Carlos,he just picked up a lip from me,he can tell you of my mk3's condition, and my parts available.

WWW.1stVWparts.com

Vehicles
      1992 12V 1992 16V 2012 TDI
      04-10-2012 01:45 PM #76
      come check her out in the flesh if you want,i live in parker,and hold your judgement until then.My tech,and Russ,will both tell you of its condition.My tech,who is a porsche 911 gt3 rs collector,he has 2,told me that my car would win a concourse competition if i entered.Its not that i brag,or like to,its just my mk3 is that clean.I can understand where reading my comments through the internet could be percieved to be arrogant,but i am just enthusiastic about my mk3 gti,and i am very proud to own a car that is as clean , and hard to find in this condition.Come check her out if you want.

Sorry, but no.

Concourse implies that it is factory original, or restored to factory correct. Simple and obvious deviations like the exhaust tip would ruin this cars chance at any concourse showing. Let alone, the green tail lights.

Vehicles
      Honduh VTAK
      04-10-2012 01:51 PM #77
      It's a Golf, not an exotic fer christ's sakes. And I can't say I've heard of a "Mass-market moderately sporty German econo-hatchback Concours D'Elegance," unless that's what you see your dubber festivals as being.
      Now go get your shinebox

Vehicles
      3 MK3 GTI VR6'''s...
      04-10-2012 02:51 PM #78
      Quote Originally Posted by BarryV View Post
      Sorry, but no.

Concourse implies that it is factory original, or restored to factory correct. Simple and obvious deviations like the exhaust tip would ruin this cars chance at any concourse showing. Let alone, the green tail lights.
      i understand that concourse shows are about factory originality, i said condition wise it would compete.i replaced the factory exhaust with a complete system, inc tt downpipe.just wanted to share my car with you guys.
      look forward to seeing everyones mk3's at datr.

WWW.1stVWparts.com

Vehicles
      91 Geo Storm R Series, 88 Plymouth Horizon Hatch, Wagon Queen Family Truckster in metallic pea
      04-10-2012 03:53 PM #79
      LMFAO!!

That car will NEVER compete in a concours. Who the hell has a concours event for MK3 VW's?

Who the fcuk cares that your tech is a GT3 RS collector and that he has two? What does that have to do with your car? LOL. BRAG BRAG BRAG?

You saying what you said in your reply reminds me of a scene from National Lampoons Vacation when Uncle Eddies daughter and Clarks daughter were on the see-saw:

Cousin Eddies Daughter: "I'm going steady and I french kiss"
      Clarks Daughter: "Well everybodys doing it"
      Cousin Eddies Daughter: "Well my daddy says I'm the best at it!"

p.s. SUP BARRY!!!!
      Last edited by golf3737; 04-10-2012 at 05:33 PM.
      ~I love thunder red!!!~

Vehicles
      04-10-2012 05:13 PM #80
      I figured I would contribute to your build thread with my build thread. This was an extensive build and I, just like you, went for OEM+, but added Euro. Just thought it was the right thing to do and it took months and months of hard work. It's not concours quality like yours...actually its a piece of sheet, but I love it and am very "enthusiastic" about it!! See the before and after!!

Before:

After:

See the many differences?
      Last edited by golf3737; 04-10-2012 at 05:35 PM.
      ~I love thunder red!!!~

Vehicles
      87 toyota with taco dash,3rz,duals,Diamonds and more, UCF20
      04-11-2012 01:21 AM #81
      Joey!!! Hit me up ASAP! The hood on my mk2 slammed down with the vr6 plastic thing loose and it shattered it! Really need those plastic bits now. I have some free time now With recent job changes

Call me stat!

Vehicles
      2012 CW GTI
      04-11-2012 11:03 AM #82
      Im just curious on why so much hate ? If he bugs u or u dont like his car/posts click the back button, its located in the left corner of your browser.
      Reading all these posts, to me, seems like everyone is just jealous.
      2012 CW GTI:REVO Stage 2 w/ full bolt ons

Vehicles
      3 MK3 GTI VR6'''s...
      04-11-2012 08:16 PM #83
      Quote Originally Posted by Boostedcorrados View Post
      Joey!!! Hit me up ASAP! The hood on my mk2 slammed down with the vr6 plastic thing loose and it shattered it! Really need those plastic bits now. I have some free time now With recent job changes

Call me stat!
      im looking now for you...i txtd you as well.

WWW.1stVWparts.com

Vehicles
      3 MK3 GTI VR6'''s...
      04-11-2012 08:23 PM #84
      Quote Originally Posted by StylinVR6 View Post
      Im just curious on why so much hate ? If he bugs u or u dont like his car/posts click the back button, its located in the left corner of your browser.
      Reading all these posts, to me, seems like everyone is just jealous.
      i believe jealousy is something this car does generate.EVERYONE wants a mint mk3 gti vr6, and finding examples like mine is becoming quite the chore.I dont take the attacks personally, i mean everyone is a tough guy behind the keyboard......and your advice is something 90 percent of vortex users need to use, and comprehend.
      Last edited by ZACHER3tuning; 04-11-2012 at 08:26 PM.

WWW.1stVWparts.com

Vehicles
      '86 e30 s50+t
      04-12-2012 01:08 AM #85
      i believe jealousy is something this car does generate.EVERYONE wants a mint mk3 gti vr6, and finding examples like mine is becoming quite the chore.I dont take the attacks personally, i mean everyone is a tough guy behind the keyboard......and your advice is something 90 percent of vortex users need to use, and comprehend.
      i dont really want a mk3... lol

Vehicles
      04-12-2012 11:59 AM #86
      Quote Originally Posted by carbide01 View Post
      i dont really want a mk3... lol
      I don't need another one, nor want another one either.....jealousy?

Now, if you had a new Rocco, sure or something really rare. This...is not rare. It's the fact that you have a "build thread" on this car and there isn't much building. Just trying to get attention that nobody really cares about.
      ~I love thunder red!!!~

Vehicles
      04-12-2012 12:04 PM #87
      Could be worse...He could be blowing up some guys thread talking **** about a car he has no interest in looking at anyways. Its awesome the amount of haters that pop in a thread and talk ****...See em at a show and they are snapping pics and talking about how nice it is blah blah blah..It happens all over but the vw guys seem to be a little worse about it then others.

Vehicles
      04-12-2012 01:37 PM #88
      Could be worse...He could be blowing up some guys thread talking **** about a car he has no interest in looking at anyways. Its awesome the amount of haters that pop in a thread and talk ****...See em at a show and they are snapping pics and talking about how nice it is blah blah blah..It happens all over but the vw guys seem to be a little worse about it then others.
      There are a lot of them out there. I'm not an aformentioned "hater". I just think this thread is useless, as I'm sure a lot of other people do. I think a lot of us know what a real build thread is. This dude posts up useless threads to get his post count going. Look at his history
      ~I love thunder red!!!~

Vehicles
      04-12-2012 02:17 PM #89
      There are a lot of them out there. I'm not an aformentioned "hater". I just think this thread is useless, as I'm sure a lot of other people do. I think a lot of us know what a real build thread is. This dude posts up useless threads to get his post count going. Look at his history
      I love it!! A useless post on a forum? No way No reason to beat a dead horse about it... you don't agree with what he posts...Simple solution, Don't post. You cant have your click back but you can keep from looking like an ******* or even pissing people off. It is a risk the OP took posting his car but hes sharing what hes in to and doing to his car just like the guy going overboard and dumping 1000's and 1000's of dollars on his $500 car but thats what forums are. Rather then hate on it for whatever reason either click the back button on your browser or make a positive comment about something he has done you like. "clean car", "looks like lots of hard work" "Looks like you have OCD"....People wonder why the scene has died...Cause its not like people support modding cars anymore that need to be internet tough guys and talk tons of crap on a forum when its uncalled for.

Id love to see This car at a show and stand back and watch people look at it...I bet not one person said one ****ty thing to the owner. Just to be clear here im not just posting this cause im fiends with the OP im posting this because Its part of the reason im throwing in the towel again on the vw scene. Its NOTHING like it used to be. People are insane now. Prices, Respect, whatever...Its a new world and one i rather not be a part of...Once the gti goes then i'm out for good.

Vehicles
      04-12-2012 06:25 PM #90
      I love it!! A useless post on a forum? No way No reason to beat a dead horse about it... you don't agree with what he posts...Simple solution, Don't post. You cant have your click back but you can keep from looking like an ******* or even pissing people off. It is a risk the OP took posting his car but hes sharing what hes in to and doing to his car just like the guy going overboard and dumping 1000's and 1000's of dollars on his $500 car but thats what forums are. Rather then hate on it for whatever reason either click the back button on your browser or make a positive comment about something he has done you like. "clean car", "looks like lots of hard work" "Looks like you have OCD"....People wonder why the scene has died...Cause its not like people support modding cars anymore that need to be internet tough guys and talk tons of crap on a forum when its uncalled for.

Id love to see This car at a show and stand back and watch people look at it...I bet not one person said one ****ty thing to the owner. Just to be clear here im not just posting this cause im fiends with the OP im posting this because Its part of the reason im throwing in the towel again on the vw scene. Its NOTHING like it used to be. People are insane now. Prices, Respect, whatever...Its a new world and one i rather not be a part of...Once the gti goes then i'm out for good.
      Well thanks DAD and Captain Obvious. A lot of people have been out of the scene. Have you just realized this, or do you just want to add to the pity part? I and everybody else on here can do or say anything they want. So if you want to be Ft. Toughton and E-Thug, that's cool. That's what YOU are doing, not me. I'm not telling anybody what to and what not to do; that's what you are doing. It was totally called for to tell Mr. post count lord what honest thoughts are. I would have no problem telling him or you the same in person as I do on here. So go hump your buddy for a job well done because you both look like asses now.
      ~I love thunder red!!!~

Vehicles
      3 MK3 GTI VR6'''s...
      04-12-2012 09:09 PM #91
      I don't need another one, nor want another one either.....jealousy?

Now, if you had a new Rocco, sure or something really rare. This...is not rare. It's the fact that you have a "build thread" on this car and there isn't much building. Just trying to get attention that nobody really cares about.
      the building is going on, just like to leave some surprises for show season.I think your redic for coming at my buddy, and starting crap in MY thread.I hope you feel better now, and do us all a favor and LEAVE$.And i know you would rather have a mk3 gti vr6 over that silly jetta.you see how that works...
      and your opinions about my car are indeed ,YOUR ,opinions, and i disagree with them.Find me another sequoia green mk3 gti vr6, in my shape, i bet you would have to look for years, so while it wasnt a low production car, it is indeed rare THESE days to find a as NEW example.
      new rocco, give me a break, my mk3 looks ten fold better.why is everyone getting into mk3 gti's again, hmmmm.Cant wait to see you come back at me, heres hoping you dont, and i can keep my thread to those who are interested.

WWW.1stVWparts.com

Vehicles
      3 MK3 GTI VR6'''s...
      04-12-2012 09:13 PM #92

its unfortunate that one of the greats, one of the pioneers in denver vw tuning, is getting out.This guy would bend over backwards to help anyone out, and all you do is talk **** about him.It will be a sad day when you leave SIR.
      btw, i have one more box to look through for that pieces you need.

WWW.1stVWparts.com

Vehicles
      04-12-2012 11:52 PM #93
      Well thanks DAD and Captain Obvious. A lot of people have been out of the scene. Have you just realized this, or do you just want to add to the pity part? I and everybody else on here can do or say anything they want. So if you want to be Ft. Toughton and E-Thug, that's cool. That's what YOU are doing, not me. I'm not telling anybody what to and what not to do; that's what you are doing. It was totally called for to tell Mr. post count lord what honest thoughts are. I would have no problem telling him or you the same in person as I do on here. So go hump your buddy for a job well done because you both look like asses now.

You told me. Posting up talking **** about this guys car is much different then saying it in person. While saying how you would have no issue talking **** to this guy in person we both know it wouldn't happen. Even thinking it i bet you can put your self in that position in your head and i bet you can picture the owner standing up for himself and you shutting him down . Honestly it wouldn't happen. lets be real here...90% of the people on here will not say a ****ing thing in person for one reason or another.

I spoke my peace and really dont have anything else to say. Beat the dead horse talk all kinds of **** about Joey's car. If he does by some strange chance brings this to a show I would love to be there to hear how much **** talking is not going to happen.

Hi my name is Russell and I have done a good job of introducing myself. I am an ******* and not just on the forum. Sorry i made Joey look like one cause hes really not.

Quote Originally Posted by GTi2OV View Post
      You have got to be kidding. Do you read the OPs posts throughout the forums? Are you oblivious?

It will never be at a car show, so that's settled.

Sorry you feel that way. VWs are too hard, enjoy the Japanese vehicles my friend.
      Robin, I have read the posts..I have read it in all the threads. Hes all about his car, You and i both know Joey is way past OCD about his cars. Him posting up for a little vortex ego stroking in no different then a build thread or a look what i did post maybe it goes a little farther cause hes not doing dash swaps and air ride and people think thats the norm now, who knows.

We all know it wont be at a show but we know that's not what hes after. Its his car he does with it what he wants. Id love to see him bring it out tho.

VW's are not hard..Honestly after all the fab work going in to a crawler i look back at how easy it is compared. Id still be screwing with the VW's if the people weren't so stupid. They don't care who they piss off. Its almost like they thrive off the drama rather then helping to grow the community. You and i both know how 2 faced the vw kids are now days...A few were back in the day. It is what it is tho im just moving on. Not worth the headache.

The lexus my girls driving to work now and i doubt i will mod this one. The truck will see more mods and lots more trail time. I can respect anyone modding and supporting people that mod or restore no matter what it is. If the Owner does his own work and its quality i have even more respect. Fab work is not easy.

I dont have much more to say here...I'm duckin out. I am sure that this will go on and on and on and the out come will be a locked thread or someone being banned and rejoining under another name....either way nothing positive.

Vehicles
      04-13-2012 01:36 PM #94
      Then stop posting then. If you have something to say, pm me dork. If ANYBODY has something to say, it should always stay on PM, but nobody ever LISTENS because they are TOO PRIDEFUL!!!!!!

Instead of lashing out at me for my reaction to the build thread because you are butthurt for your friend, PM ME AND TALK TO ME, instead of trying to look joe cool. SIMPLE!!!
      ~I love thunder red!!!~

Vehicles
      04-13-2012 01:41 PM #95
      the building is going on, just like to leave some surprises for show season.I think your redic for coming at my buddy, and starting crap in MY thread.I hope you feel better now, and do us all a favor and LEAVE$.And i know you would rather have a mk3 gti vr6 over that silly jetta.you see how that works...
      and your opinions about my car are indeed ,YOUR ,opinions, and i disagree with them.Find me another sequoia green mk3 gti vr6, in my shape, i bet you would have to look for years, so while it wasnt a low production car, it is indeed rare THESE days to find a as NEW example.
      new rocco, give me a break, my mk3 looks ten fold better.why is everyone getting into mk3 gti's again, hmmmm.Cant wait to see you come back at me, heres hoping you dont, and i can keep my thread to those who are interested.
      Look through your thread...NOBODY IS REALLY INTERESTED. And my Jetta is a VR, a mildly built one actually, but I don't sit here and brag about it all day long like you do. Get your stories straight chronie, your "boy" came at me...learn to read the order of your posts. Set up a poll and see if people would rather have a clean MK3GTi with 60k miles or a new Rocco, and I mean new, new over in Europe Rocco, what would they choose? You, sir, are an idiot and I would love to tell you this to your face as well.
      ~I love thunder red!!!~

26. 04-13-2012 07:00 PM #96
      I don't sit here and brag about it all day long like you do.

European Performance Products

PVW 5/11 Held It Down

Vehicles
      2013 Chevy Sonic Sedan 1.4T Manual
      04-17-2012 12:30 AM #97
      wait, new roccos are uglier than mk3s, and everybody is buying up nearly 20 year old GTIs again?

****, I am so far removed from the dubber scene that it's started moving backwards.

Seriously dude, you drive a volkswagen golf. Everybody else with one accepts it for what it is. Stop trying to make your car seem like epitome of the ****, it's not. I can show you a 20k mile 1988 CRX Si, and that car is sought after.

Doesn't make it a ****ing diamond in the rough worth telling everybody how clean it is, and how much better looking, or how well maintained it is. It's just a low mileage example of an older car that has some nostalgia points.

Go buy some more CDs so you can eventually afford something nicer than a 15 year old golf.
      Offikial Minister of Bad Judgements and Floridian Truths of the Independent People's Republik of Offtopikstan

Vehicles
      04-17-2012 02:31 AM #98
      Then stop posting then. If you have something to say, pm me dork. If ANYBODY has something to say, it should always stay on PM, but nobody ever LISTENS because they are TOO PRIDEFUL!!!!!!

Instead of lashing out at me for my reaction to the build thread because you are butthurt for your friend, PM ME AND TALK TO ME, instead of trying to look joe cool. SIMPLE!!!
      Im not a PM person. Just not my thing...Not tryin to be "joe cool" Im not "butthurt for my friend..Im honestly just posting up cause it is so funny to me when everyone talks **** on here but in person they dont say anything... Its just like the PM...Not a public disagreement lets make it private so nobody looks like they have less internet credit.

I was done posting but thought id just chime in here and point out you guys are posting on and on and on about this guy and his bragging but he hasn't posted.

Ok I'm done with this part of the thread and if i comment it will be about the OP's mk3.

Vehicles
      04-17-2012 03:04 PM #99
      Im not a PM person. Just not my thing...Not tryin to be "joe cool" Im not "butthurt for my friend..Im honestly just posting up cause it is so funny to me when everyone talks **** on here but in person they dont say anything... Its just like the PM...Not a public disagreement lets make it private so nobody looks like they have less internet credit.

I was done posting but thought id just chime in here and point out you guys are posting on and on and on about this guy and his bragging but he hasn't posted.

Ok I'm done with this part of the thread and if i comment it will be about the OP's mk3.
      I'm glad you said your piece. Congratulations...now go away!
      ~I love thunder red!!!~

Vehicles
      04-17-2012 03:05 PM #100
      Quote Originally Posted by DustinM View Post
      wait, new roccos are uglier than mk3s, and everybody is buying up nearly 20 year old GTIs again?

****, I am so far removed from the dubber scene that it's started moving backwards.

Seriously dude, you drive a volkswagen golf. Everybody else with one accepts it for what it is. Stop trying to make your car seem like epitome of the ****, it's not. I can show you a 20k mile 1988 CRX Si, and that car is sought after.

Doesn't make it a ****ing diamond in the rough worth telling everybody how clean it is, and how much better looking, or how well maintained it is. It's just a low mileage example of an older car that has some nostalgia points.

Go buy some more CDs so you can eventually afford something nicer than a 15 year old golf.
      WELL SAID
      ~I love thunder red!!!~

Vehicles
      3 MK3 GTI VR6'''s...
      04-18-2012 12:42 AM #101
      Quote Originally Posted by DustinM View Post

yes, the new rocco is ugly, and is nothing to look at over a clean mk3 gti.I love my 15 year old golf, .It is the best vw platform,and there is a lot of interest in them.I can afford quite a few high end cars, but i prefer to spend my money on my mk3's.Mk3 gti's, and low mile crx's, are sought after cars from a niche market, i could care less about any honda, let alone a crx, but i am sure there are people out there who enjoy them.mk3's are becoming a cult car, and low mileage, minty examples are indeed sought after, i dont have to sell the idea, vortex already has.
      Last edited by ZACHER3tuning; 04-18-2012 at 01:03 AM.

WWW.1stVWparts.com

Vehicles
      3 MK3 GTI VR6'''s...
      04-18-2012 12:45 AM #102

give it up russ, these guys know dude, they know
      what is understood, doesnt need to be discussed

WWW.1stVWparts.com

33. Member
      Vehicles
      bicycle from walmart
      04-18-2012 12:07 PM #103
      More "build" pics please!!!!!!!!

Vehicles
      MK4 GTI VR6(rip)/ Gen2 Camaro Z28/ MK2 Jetta(rip)/S2 Scirocco 16v/S2 Scirocco/D2 S8/ '95 GMC
      04-19-2012 04:37 AM #104
      OP's car can win a concours event

green taillights
      exhaust
      coilovers
      aftermarket wheels
      rusty seat hinges
      questionable bumper fitment
      decals/inspection stickers/paper labels that are faded and cracked
      ugly redtop battery
      deleted wiper
      no rear badge
      the stone chips from 50k+ miles driving

Yeah, that's a real gem.

OP, instead of replacing everything that didn't need replacing and then selling your parts, wouldn't it have been smarter to leave the original parts in place and stockpile replacements? Since mk3 parts are so "rare" now, imagine in ten years when something actually breaks You won't have a replacement part, or the original

Vehicles
      3 MK3 GTI VR6'''s...
      04-19-2012 08:38 PM #105
      Quote Originally Posted by 71camaro View Post
      OP's car can win a concours event

green taillights
      exhaust
      coilovers
      aftermarket wheels
      rusty seat hinges
      questionable bumper fitment
      decals/inspection stickers/paper labels that are faded and cracked
      ugly redtop battery
      deleted wiper
      no rear badge
      the stone chips from 50k+ miles driving

Yeah, that's a real gem.

OP, instead of replacing everything that didn't need replacing and then selling your parts, wouldn't it have been smarter to leave the original parts in place and stockpile replacements? Since mk3 parts are so "rare" now, imagine in ten years when something actually breaks You won't have a replacement part, or the original
      love the hate, look at my front, there are no stone chips, cause car had a clear bra on it for 12 years, i removed it.rear badge is install,ed now, and i have every emission sticker new in envelope that i wont use now.keep in mind the pics are its journey along the way.The car looks new, and that is super rare these days to find in a mk3.tails,coils,wiper,etc are all super easy to reverse if need be.And in terms of needing parts, i have 3 other mk3's to pick from, and there clean as well, just not showroom clean like my sequoia.Again, dont get this story twisted, i understand what concourse comp's look at, i stated that my tech is super finicky,and he said its CLEAN and MINT enough to compete if it was returned to stock.You also have to remember this car came from seattle, where you dont get stone chips anyways, cause they dont gravel up there roads in winter, i lived there and its a real safe enviroment for cars, especially cars that were bought new, and stored in a heated warehouse for 8 months of the year.Hate all you want, i know what i have, and thats all that matters
      Last edited by ZACHER3tuning; 04-19-2012 at 08:41 PM.

WWW.1stVWparts.com

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast