Officially For Sale. Mods, feel free to delete other thread.
We are selling our 2005.5 Audi A4 Avant with ~ 74,100 and going up. This was the first model year of the B7 body style. The car is under Audi extended platinum warranty until 92,000 miles. This is the 3.2 6 cylinder making 255 hp stock. We average 23 mpg on the highway with power to spare.
We are the 2nd owners of this car. 1st owner was a Japanese business man whose company bought the car brand new at Ira Audi in Danvers for him. When the owner was transferred back to Japan, we bought the car. It was extremely clean and we have kept it that way.
Although this has been a daily driver for my wife, I'm pretty meticulous about keeping our cars up. It's not flawless, but it's clean for a car it's age. I'll answer any questions you have.
- Silver exterior, black leather interior
- Brushed alluminum interior trim
- 17" B5 S4 wheels powder coated satin black
- Stock 17" Audi A4 Sport wheels can be included or swapped depending on your preference
- Votex rear spoiler installed
- Tint all around, 20% passenger windows, 35% rear hatch and sides
- ECS smoked front marker lights installed
- Smoked side marker lights installed
- Right side fog light replaced 1 year ago
- H4 fog bulbs replaced at time of fog lens repair
- Lamin-X yellow fog lens protection film
- Sylvania Silverstar 4000K Halogen headlight bulbs
- License plate eliminator panel for front bumper
- Bosch Icon wipers installed
- Brand new glovebox door installed
- Audi sport monster mats
- Factory carpet mats show as new
- Audi sport trunk liner
- Synthetic oil changes since day 1 at regular intervals
- Wheels and tires rotated at 5K intervals
- 60K service performed at 55K
- Cabin air filter Oct. '12
- Brand new Pirelli P6 4 season tires 2/18/12
- Front and Rear slotted Adams Rotors installed April '12
- Front and Rear Stoptec pads installed April '12
- Hand washed often
- Polished with Zaino 2X year
Features and packages
Sunroof Package -
- Glass Sunroof (w/Power, Tilt, Slide, "PreSelect")
- Leather Seating Surfaces
Premium Package -
- HomeLink® Remote Transmitter
- Power Front Passenger Seat
- Rain Sensor
- Auto-dimming Interior Mirror with Compass
- Auto-dimming and Electrically Folding Exterior Mirrors
Cold Weather Package -
- Front and Rear Heated Seats
- Ski Sack
As I said, the car is not flawless. Two largest defects (being nit picky) are the front seat, kidney bolster has a tear in it. The rear bumper has maybe 4 small kicks on it. Although we live in the city, I'm very cautious about where we park. I have a great paint guy locally and likely will spray the rear bumper before selling.
Everything works as it should in this car. There is no typical B6/B7 cracking or peeling on any of the buttons or switches. The leather and carpet are perfect other than the tear described above.
As stated in the title, this is a feeler only as we don't yet have a replacement identified.
$17,000 with the extended Audi Platinum Warranty.
$16,400 without the Audi Platinum Warranty.
$16,000 without the Audi Platinum Warranty and with 1 set of wheels only.
Consider trades for an Audi Avant (S4/A4/A6) or interesting wagon/suv.
As we purchased it