Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Engine light on 2.0 fsi

1. 02-15-2012 12:02 PM #1
      Just posted this into the classic scirocco forum and got advised to come here

Hi to all.

New to the forum and in need of some help. My scirocco's engine light is coming on,but the engine is running fine. Light came on last week and my local garage recorded the fault codes and cleared the light. The light came back on 4days later and the same fault code cam back up. (P0171 fuel system- Bank 1 too lean and P2015 Intake manifold flap position signal).

Anyone had these faults before or can suggest any solutions?

2. 03-06-2012 09:36 AM #2
      Right i've had mi problem sorted with the scirocco.

Basically iv had a problem with the secondary air flow flaps inside the inlet manifold. The manifold needed to be removed to check the workings. Once the flaps were checked found all were good. But on the right of the manifold is where the diaphragm is located which controls the flaps. Found the insert that connects the diaphragm to the flaps was inside the manifold,it wasn't located in the manifold correctly. Abit of glue later and everything refitted and all good

3. 03-09-2012 09:26 AM #3
      hai friend i am also one of the persons suffering with that problem and tried in many ways and asked for many persons to find the solution for it but of no use.

4. 03-15-2012 02:10 PM #4
      So have you looked to see if the actuator arm is alright on yours? It's on the right hand end of the inlet manifold