Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: How can I delete my Netflix account from my Panasonic G25?

Vehicles
      E60 M5, W210 E430
      02-16-2012 07:40 PM #1
      I have a 50" Pany that I tested out and attached my Netflix account to at my office. It's mounted and being sold with my home that I do not reside in (no internet connection so I can't connect to Vierra). The buyers wanted the TV and I'm letting them have it as part of the transaction but I don't want them messing around with my account. If I change my password, will the Netflix account be locked out?

2. Member
      Vehicles
      2001 Wolfsburg Jetta
      02-16-2012 08:09 PM #2
      should be. That sounds right. I'm pretty sure you can reset devices from the netflix menu and it clears anything out of a device you no longer have access to, too.
      Quote Originally Posted by winstonsmith84 View Post
      Tax? I don't mind paying state sales tax. Every time a see a pothole, a school that is falling down or a canceled essential state program, I remind myself why.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tornado2dr View Post
      535 members of congress plus 1 pres screwing us all the time...that's dirty pirate hooker level gang rape.

Vehicles
      '12 Outback & '13 GTI
      02-16-2012 09:57 PM #3
      Go into your netflix account and choose Manage devices and computers. Then click to Disconnect Devices.

It will disconnect all your devices from your Netflix account. It's completely assinine that after all these years you still can't deactivate individual devices, you can only shut them all out and then re-add the ones you still want.

Vehicles
      Sportage
      02-17-2012 05:33 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
      Go into your netflix account and choose Manage devices and computers. Then click to Disconnect Devices.

It will disconnect all your devices from your Netflix account. It's completely assinine that after all these years you still can't deactivate individual devices, you can only shut them all out and then re-add the ones you still want.
      That's f'd up. I thought awhile ago it could? I checked my account and there is the option for Site Connections, which might be a better alternative. Right now WMC and Xbox can access my Netflix, and I have the option to remove those. I wonder if it'd work for TVs?
      Colonel Leopold Wraithwood //// twitter: mbull //// blog //// "Marcel Bruwn" - Travoltified
      Stop making things idiot-proof. We're just making better idiots. Not the way we need to be going.

Vehicles
      E60 M5, W210 E430
      02-17-2012 09:40 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by Hostile View Post

Did it but the page does not refresh. I'll see if my PS3 at home is still connected, if not then it worked. Thanks for the help everyone.

Vehicles
      E60 M5, W210 E430
      02-18-2012 06:11 PM #6
      I logged into Netflix on my PS3 so it looks like it didn't work. I tried doing it on Chrome, IE, & Firefox and no luck. I'm calling their 800 # right now.

Edit: I called them up and they said the server is down and to re-try in a few days
      Last edited by 4th Branch; 02-18-2012 at 07:06 PM.