This Eurovan Winnie Camper is in excellent condition.
We added the Full GoWesty Lift Kit Upgrade with Michelin Heavy-Duty RV Tires, Bilstein Shocks, Mercedes Alloy Wheels, and the Fiamma F45 retractable Awning, all installed and adjusted by GoWesty, approx. 3k miles ago.
The lift kit is an amazing addition to the Eurovans. Before, it would flip and flop through even slow corners, which made driving it no fun; The lift kit stiffens and raises the chassis, turning it into a pleasure to pilot, and makes controlled exits from the pavement a realistic possibility.
Equipped with all the standard EVC amenities: Two Beds (one in the Pop-Top and one down below), Three-Way (AC, DC, Propane) Refrigerator, Kitchen Sink with Running Water (powered by electric pump), Propane Stove for Cooking, Dinette Table, Excellent Propane Furnace with Thermostat, Lots of Closets, Seating for Five, Front Captain's Chairs that swivel 180 degrees to face the rear, Additional Rooftop Storage, Tanks for Fresh Water, Waste Water, and Propane, Cords for Plugin AC Power, Shower Nozzle at the rear, and much more.
• VR6 6-cyl engine provides plenty of power
• Timing Chains Replaced preemptively about 2k miles ago(VW/Mercedes/BMW Specialist)
• 101k miles currently on odometer
• I bought at 89k miles and Transmission pan was immaculate(I checked); replaced fluid with VW Spec'd Fluid; Just had mechanic check again last month...clean
• Installed Engine Oil Cooler
• Replaced the two coolant Thermostats, seals and hoses when I bought it 10k miles ago
• Installed Transmission Dipstick(they didn't come with these)
• I have used Amsoil Synthetic Oil changed at 4k mile intervals
• Best mileage was 21mpg; typically 16-18mpg
• Amazing cruiser loves 70mph
• Never overheats
• Heater is fantastic and FAST
• Passenger and driver airbag
• Seats have no tears or holes; sleeping pads have no tears or holes
• I am the 2nd owner; originally resided in Oakland, CA
• Alpine Stereo CD-Player, tilting face with remote; I have the Alpine iPod adapter kit(yet-to-be installed, included)
• Dash-Cover with Utility Tray
• Seat-Back Storage
• Fire Extinguisher
• Floor Console Storage Tray(near shifter)
• Replaced the three wiper blades last month
• Freshly smogged last month; also changed motor oil/filter and Tranny oil & filter with pan inspection(available for viewing)
• Windshield, Rear and Side Curtains, including thermal curtains
• Hitch Receiver added to carry my Zero Electric Motorcycle(290#); Receiver and ball are included; Cycle Carrier is negotiable
• Wired for trailer lights with proper VW-mating connectors
• Fridge cools VERY well, even gets icy, and the propane mode works great even while driving(some have problems)
• 100W Inverter included(for laptop use)
• Includes: Jumper Cables; VW Factory Service Manuals(2 Tomes); OBD2 Engine Diagnostics Monitor(you program); Gooseneck Lamp; other miscellaneous items
• I have the Fiamma Bike Rack which is included if you want it; new is $389;
(we use a hitch-mounted swing-away bike rack instead so we don't have to lift the bikes to open door)
• Just had it detailed recently so it's looking very nice right now
We would jump in this tomorrow and go anywhere in North America....if we had the time.
Last trip was North Bay to LA and back in October for a Recumbent Bicycle Show(I'm a bike dealer; www.VeloVerde.Net).
We've travelled the Southwest, West Coast and Deserts in it, as well as for more local camping use.
I've used it occasionally for a rolling office for my business as well.
We're very sad to part with her, but I am too busy with my business to take any long trips, and we just haven't utilized it much this past year.
LOTS more pictures Here:
Here are some of our add-on costs:
Fiamma Awning F45 $700 + install labor($100)
GoWesty Eurovan Camper Lift Kit(Mercedes Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Michelin HD Tires; $1800 + install labor($300)
Timing Chains Replacement: $1,000 with labor
And here are a few items it needs, or we feel you should know about:
• Cruise Control is intermittent(this is commonplace with the Eurovans)
• Cutlery Drawer is gone(we got it this way and never worried much about it)
• Dome light activation by door switches is intermittent; console switch activation works fine for all lights
• Carbon Monoxide Detector is powered-off; commonly done to prevent discharge of Cabin Battery during storage
• Rear Window Sprayer not flowing; wiper itself is fine
• Drivers Side Door Speaker Grille is Cracked
Was $31500 now at $29500
Acceptable means of payment: CASH, USPS Money Orders, Certified Cashiers Check, Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer(no Western Union) delivered to credit union for verification. No release or delivery of vehicle before payment clears my bank.
Buyer Pays all shipping, DMV and transport insurance costs.
No PayPal please