VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Interested?

Another LED taillight group buy from BKS?

61K views 511 replies 64 participants last post by  ChunkyCkn 
#1 ·
#102 · (Edited)
Got a price from Kufatec for 3 dongles. They want $150 for 3 dongles delivered. If anyone in the first shipment wants one, I will order it and include it with their order for an additional $50, but they must speak up now because it takes 3 weeks to get here.

These dongles are single vehicle use only. I am getting a quote on a workshop dongle for multiple users.

#103 ·
Adding myself to the list... Hopefully there will be second group buy!

Count me in...

1. bl-2-8p

2.TomA3

3. Eurotuned00

4.ataliana

5. erick001ace

6. jds215

7. Riversiderabbit

8. DR. Chill

9. JBolf

10. jhnblzjr

11. Dubd Sailor

12. Audiholix

13. cktwo81 (I'm in!!! We should def do a socal install day... do we need vag-com or just the dongle?)

14. TurboChrisB

15. munkeeboi83 (I'm located in SoCal and willing to meet up for an Install Day)

16. xX WICKED PISSA A TREE Xx (I'm in if there is still room)

17. Hogdogz

18. Dieselgti

#149 · (Edited)
That's not what I'd call a definite, but now that you are committing, you're in!!!

11. Dubd Sailor

12. Audiholix

13. cktwo81

14. TurboChrisB

15. munkeeboi83

16. xX WICKED PISSA A TREE Xx

17. Hogdogz

18. Dieselgti

20. blacksuede

21. Joser

22. ApexAudi

23. ceese

24. d0mino

25. GAVdub

There are two from the first ten that still haven't paid yet, so 11. Dubd Sailor and 12. Audiholix may be very lucky. I will give them a little more time to reply to my emails and pm's before I move down the list. If anyone knows erick001ace or jhnblzjr, please contact them.

#113 · (Edited)
DHL has them and they are en route. Tracking numbers are 316195300968, 316195300974 and you can follow the progress on http://www.dhl.de/en.html You can enter your email address on the tracking link in order to get status notification emails.

There is no projected delivery date yet.

A workshop version of the dongle for multiple uses will cost 150 Euro with shipping 59 Euro from Kufatec Germany. I am still awaiting a price from Kufatec USA since they can significantly reduce the shipping cost by adding it to one of their other shipments from Germany. I am in favor of getting one of these that we can all share, but it will require patience. Obviously Vag-Com is another option if you have or know someone with a cable.

If anyone wants to purchase a single use dongle they can from kufatec usa directly. It is not listed on their website, but can be ordered. If anyone in the first group of 10 wants a single use dongle, they must contact me asap. They will run $50 if I can include them with your lights assuming I get three people interested.

#118 ·
They have arrived!!!

Here's a pic of what was left at my front door when I got home. This is one box containing 5 light sets. I will be able to package and drop them off at Fedex on Saturday. All those in the first ten will get a set if I receive payment by paypal by Friday. You will be receiving a PM shortly.

#119 ·
Here's a pic of what was left at my front door when I got home. This is one box containing 5 light sets. I will be able to package and drop them off at Fedex on Saturday. All those in the first ten will get a set if I receive payment by paypal by Friday. You will be receiving a PM shortly.

:D:D:D:):thumbup:

#126 · (Edited)
Please copy these names and repost the list with your name on it if you want to commit to the next group buy

11. Dubd Sailor

12. Audiholix

13. cktwo81 14. TurboChrisB

15. munkeeboi83

17. Hogdogz

18. Dieselgti

19. ruviol

20. blacksuede

21. Joser11

Gav dub is probable, but not definite yet. This purchase I will request payment in advance because I don't want to get stuck with any extra lights if someone decides to back out later. Shipping to Canada will be $25 additional to the $340. Payment by paypal only.

#129 ·
11. Dubd Sailor

12. Audiholix

13. cktwo81

14. TurboChrisB

15. munkeeboi83

17. Hogdogz

18. Dieselgti

19. ruviol

20. blacksuede

21. Joser

22.ApexAudi

23. ceese

Throw me on that list too.

#134 ·
I haven't started taking payments for the next group yet. When I'm done shipping out the first batch, I will begin taking payments and will likely place the order a week or so later. So, payment should be due in about two weeks. I definitely will keep everyone updated.

As a side note, only one package of 5 sets has arrived. The other one is still in transit. I was assuming it would show up a day or two later, but has not as of yet. I will ship out the first five on Saturday 3/31 and the other four as soon as I get the other shipment, hopefully by Monday 4/2.

#138 · (Edited)
These will ship today:

1. bl-2-8p PAID

2. TomA3 PAID

3. Eurotuned00 PAID

4. ataliana PAID

7. Riversiderabbit PAID

I moved #7 before #6 since he is getting together with the other guys in socal to vagcom. I will wait with the others for the second box to arrive, hopefully today. I will call DHL to check on it later today.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.