** August 3rd update **
My buyer backed out, so the car is parting out, starting this weekend.
Please see the other thread for details : http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-Coupe-Quattro
As many of you already know, now is the time for me to let go of my baby which gave me so much pride and joy in the past 6 years.
Audi Coupe Quattro 1990
EXTERIOR / BODY
- Pearl white
- RS2 replica fiberglass front bumper
- S2 original rear bumper
- RS2 ellipsoids with 6000k HID
- b4 hood conversion
- 5x112 hub conversion with studs
- H&R springs with Bilsteins sport shocks
- Stoptech big brake kit
- 18x8.5 Audi flat fives, powdercoated gunmetal with brand new 235-40-18 tires
- B5 3-spokes sport steering wheel
- White gauge cluster
- Grey cloth interior
- AAN 20vt engine swap - valve cover powdercoated black
- gt30r turbo
- VEMS engine management, tuned by DynoDoc
- RS2 intake manifold - powdercoated red
- 034 high output coils + heavy duty wiring
- Tial 44mm wastegate
- 7a cams
- New cam gear
- 034 tubular headers with 034SS 3’’ downpipe
- 01e 6-speed transmission with JHM rebuilt kit
- Spec clutch stage 3+ and fidanza flywheel
- Electronic boost controller
- Vibrant front mount intercooler
- Complete custom 3’’ exhaust with Borla muffler
- And a lot more little upgrades along the way, I don't have the full list in head.
- All the work has been done at Rombotis Tuning in Montreal (thanks Ringlord!)
- I also have a box full of extra parts that I will put in the car (extra taillights, windows regulator, switches, etc.)
Main engine parts (turbo, headers, clutch) have less than 5,000km on it.
The car needs a new block : the car has low compression problems on all cylinders due to a bad crankwalk. That means that you’ll probably need a new block and pistons. We are currently in the process of opening the engine and removing the block in order to see the exact damage. The Scat connecting rods might probably still be good. So put a new block and you'll have yourself a 450+hp car.
** April 30th update **
Looks like the turbo is also damaged from the crankwalk issue. So I'm still more negociable on the price based on that.
The car will most likely get parted out in the next week (probably starting next weekend) if I don't get offers on the whole car.
That also means that currently the car is not running so either you fix it here, or you tow it home. The car is located in Montreal, QC.
I’m currently asking 9,000$ for it with the 18’’ wheels. If I don’t get a reasonable offer, I will reluctantly part it out.
It’s a hearthbreaking decision to sell my baby, but I need to move on.
I have a ton of pictures so if you want to see something in particular, just ask what you want to see.
Don't be afraid to come and see the car, it has been very well maintained all those years and seeing it go to a good house would help me go through grieving process.
Currently (most recent shots):