2006 Sage Green Rabbit 5spd| UM SRI manifold | UM 93 SRI tune | NLS Cai | Custom Eurojet exhaust | USP testpipe | ECS lightweight crank pulley | BSH motor/trans mounts |034 Dogbone core| NLS SS w/42DD bushings | GTI brake swap w/SS lines | Koni yellows w/H&R race springs | GTI rear sway |
got my USP testpipe delivered today and plan to put it in tomrrow if the weather holds up. and this weekend im cambering my rears so i dont rub anymore, replacing my fuel fitler, and throwing in a lightweight crank pulley. cant wait for spring to be here
fuel filter changed.
cabin filter changed
oh and i also cleaned the engine bay from some wires.
Tried to install EVOM CAI, but failed (2nd try). Apparently, EVOM didn't consider that the '09 car don't have MAF. Therefore, I tried to install a rubber hose where that MAF supposed to go, annnnnd the result was disappointing.
I think I might do away with CAI
took some pics of the wire-less (clean) engine bay.
i hid all the injector wires.
Extended the TB sensor, and its vacuum line, and hid it away.
extended the sensor on the head, cause it too didnt reach.
i want to take it away from all of the plastic. but it will ALWAYS be in the engine bay.
It can get small enough to put in the rain tray... We were gonna do it last year but I ran into those valve cover and limp mode bs, so after tearing open the entire harness looking for a tore or broken wire I decided those types of problems are nothing I want a part of so there will be no harness lengthening for me till I get the s13 running next year.
today i'll be washing it and tucking some more wires.
i'll start in about 1 hour, pics tonight as always
Tucked some wires, and relocated 1 ground. It looks way better now.
sent from tapatalk
this is what i did yesterday:
remove the factory tape, separate the needed wires, extend (if necesary) and re cover with new tape.. then tuck away.