Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Results 1 to 18 of 18

    Thread: SALE: H&R Sport Springs for '01-up Passat TDI/V6 from $199.95!

    1. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      02-24-2012 12:30 AM #1

      THE DEALIO:

      H&R Springs are high quality German made products - they will not set or sag, they are designed and manufactured to be strong, resilient, and more durable than other automotive coil springs on the market. All H&R Springs are crafted from a special (HF) 54SiCr6 spring steel to ensure premium quality and performance. H&R Springs shot-peens their springs to increase the spring's life by more than 200%. All production is completed in-house so H&R can ensure the quality of their products (no out-sourcing). Each spring is 100% tested before leaving H&R's ISO9001 certified production facility in Germany.

      H&R Sport Spring kits are H&R's number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. H&R Sport Springs provide a lower center of gravity and reduce body roll for better handling. The progressive spring rate design provides superb ride quality and comfort. A lower wind resistance signature will make the vehicle more streamlined and improve gas mileage. If you are only looking to improve one part of your vehicle’s suspension, you cannot go wrong with installing sport springs. Fun to drive, H&R Sport Springs are the number one upgrade for your vehicle. Being 100% German made means something -Wir ueberlassen nichts dem Zufall! Hoechste Sicherheitsstandards mit TÜV Siegel! - H&R LEAVES NOTHING TO CHANCE!! Highest quality assurance standards with TÜV certification! Lowering is approximately 1.3" in the front and 1.25" in the rear.

      APPLICATION GUIDE:

      * 2001-2005 Passat V6 (Sedan)
      * 2001-2005 Passat V6 (Wagon)
      * 2001-2005 Passat TDI (Sedan)
      * 2001-2005 Passat TDI (Wagon)

      HOW TO ORDER:

      Visa/MC -

      Click HERE to place your order for the 54774-2 springs from H&R for $214.95 with free shipping!

      PayPal -

      Save $15 by using PayPal ($199.95). To order simply PM us and we'll send you an invoice for payment with same day shipping!

      CANADIAN INQUIRIES:

      For shipping quotes to Canada, simply add the 54774-2 to your basket on our site shipping options will appear (Visa/MC only).

      OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA INQUIRES:

      Please click HERE for shipping quotes, policies and procedures for international customers outside the Continental US or Canada.


    2. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      04-10-2012 10:37 PM #2
      FOR THOSE ASKING ABOUT W8 - H&R SPORTS W/ KONI SPORTS - $724.95 / FREE SHIPPING!


    3. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-19-2012 10:20 AM #3
      IN THE SOUTH OR CENTRAL TEXAS AREA AND NEED YOUR WARES INSTALLED?

      CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT TODAY - 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)



    4. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-21-2012 06:30 AM #4
      Feel free to give us a shout if you have any questions:

      - AIM/YIM: mjmautohaus

      - WEB: www.mjmautohaus.com

      - PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

    5. Member allklrnoflr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 16th, 2011
      Location
      orange city, fla
      Posts
      890
      Vehicles
      B 5.5 4mo wagon, B3 wagon,MK1 cabby LB3V,
      01-14-2013 09:57 AM #5
      question on KIT i have a 03 passat sw, with v6 4 motion, do you have a kit that fits this set up?
      SOWO

    6. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      01-16-2013 02:44 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by allklrnoflr View Post
      question on KIT i have a 03 passat sw, with v6 4 motion, do you have a kit that fits this set up?
      We certainly do as seen right HERE on our site!

    7. 01-26-2013 10:40 AM #7
      Question is the same $200 offer for springs good for a 03 w8 passat ?

    8. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      01-30-2013 01:24 AM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by 30lbnolag View Post
      Question is the same $200 offer for springs good for a 03 w8 passat ?
      The W8 springs are listed on our site HERE for $249.95 with free shipping!

    9. Member
      Join Date
      May 8th, 2010
      Location
      L.I. N.Y.
      Posts
      127
      Vehicles
      1988 Jetta 8V, 2003 30V V6 Passat
      02-14-2013 08:47 PM #9
      I realize that ride quality is something hard to quantify. But, that being said, can anyone who has used these springs tell me if they are stiffer / much stiffer compared to stock springs?

      I have to admit, I really like the ride quality in my 2003 V6 Passat. I don't care for how high the car sits, but it doesn't bother me much considering it handles wonderfully. Now, seeing these springs, I'm thinking about replacing my springs (they have over 180k on them!). If I can maintain a similar ride and lower the car for around $200 + alignment, I'm interested.
      Quote Originally Posted by Seax_Smith View Post
      you have it backwards.... sounds like you are driving the donor car.

    10. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      02-28-2013 08:50 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by deadken View Post
      I realize that ride quality is something hard to quantify. But, that being said, can anyone who has used these springs tell me if they are stiffer / much stiffer compared to stock springs?

      I have to admit, I really like the ride quality in my 2003 V6 Passat. I don't care for how high the car sits, but it doesn't bother me much considering it handles wonderfully. Now, seeing these springs, I'm thinking about replacing my springs (they have over 180k on them!). If I can maintain a similar ride and lower the car for around $200 + alignment, I'm interested.
      Which springs are you referring to? Typically any aftermarket is always going to be stiffer than stock.

    11. Member
      Join Date
      May 8th, 2010
      Location
      L.I. N.Y.
      Posts
      127
      Vehicles
      1988 Jetta 8V, 2003 30V V6 Passat
      03-03-2013 02:33 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      Which springs are you referring to? Typically any aftermarket is always going to be stiffer than stock.
      I was talking about my 2003 Passat V6 FWD with stock springs / suspension. The car sits a bit high for my liking, so sport springs are appealing to me. But, if there is a big trade-off in ride quality (smoothness), then I'd really like to know about it.

      For what it is worth: I live in NY and have a long commute. NY roads are CRAP compared to most of the country. Potholes are enormous and frequent. So, I am not willing to trade off much comfort in the stock set up. Unfortunately, most of my driving is from Long Island to NYC. So, no twistys or back country roads where I could take advantage of a tighter suspension.
      Quote Originally Posted by Seax_Smith View Post
      you have it backwards.... sounds like you are driving the donor car.

    12. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      03-27-2013 07:39 PM #12
      Quote Originally Posted by deadken View Post
      I was talking about my 2003 Passat V6 FWD with stock springs / suspension. The car sits a bit high for my liking, so sport springs are appealing to me. But, if there is a big trade-off in ride quality (smoothness), then I'd really like to know about it.

      For what it is worth: I live in NY and have a long commute. NY roads are CRAP compared to most of the country. Potholes are enormous and frequent. So, I am not willing to trade off much comfort in the stock set up. Unfortunately, most of my driving is from Long Island to NYC. So, no twistys or back country roads where I could take advantage of a tighter suspension.
      The age-old question: Can I run lowering springs with my stock shock? Will I blow my shocks if I do? See the answer below:

      Yes, any aftermarket sport spring with a more aggressive spring rate than your stock springs can certainly blow your OEM dampers (dependent upon a few factors). Obviously the type of spring you're running (i.e. a mild Eibach Pro-Kit vs. H&R Race) will determine how fast, or if at all, your shocks decide to go. In addition, the mileage and condition of your stock shock, as well as how you drive, will always factor in to these things. Fact is, your stock shocks' valving just isn't equipped to handle that of an aftermarket performance spring. Are there thousands upon thousands of cars running the street today with aftermarket lowering springs mated to stock shocks? Yes, there are; tons and tons of them. Just give it some time, though; they'll eventually (with time) start to feel harsh and the ride start to get worse and worse. Obviously if you put a set of performance springs on a new car (or one with low mileage), your window of opportunity to drive on it like that is much bigger.

      Being the sole Warehouse Distributor the Southern US for B&G, Eibach, H&R and KONI (together), we here at MJM have tons of experience with each and every suspension setup you can think of (we even do Air Lift air suspension here in-house) and can certainly steer you in the right direction on what setup would be best for you based on your driving styles, driving habits and what springs and shock combo you want to go with. From non-adjustable KONI STR.T Shocks (which can be used on either OEM or performance shocks) to KONI FSD to Sport Shocks to Eibach, H&R and KONI Coilovers, we've got you covered. Feel free to PM us here through the forums or email us through our site (www.mjmautohaus.com) with any questions you may have and we'll get you taken care of.


      Got questions? Hit us up!

      - AIM/YIM: mjmautohaus

      - WEB: www.mjmautohaus.com

      - PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

    13. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      03-27-2013 07:40 PM #13
      Running a sport spring with a KONI Sport Shock (or FSD Shock) will have you riding darn similar to stock!

    14. Member
      Join Date
      May 8th, 2010
      Location
      L.I. N.Y.
      Posts
      127
      Vehicles
      1988 Jetta 8V, 2003 30V V6 Passat
      03-30-2013 12:09 PM #14
      Thank you for your information. Unfortunately, someone pulled a u-turn in front of my daughter (home from college for a week and using my Passat) and the Passat was deemed totaled by the insurance company. Now I have to decide if I will keep it and have it fixed or just take the check and look for another car. Frankly, it just needs a hood, radiator support, headlamp, and bumper. But, it adds up to just over $4k.

      IOW: Life happened. Now a new set of springs are way down on the list of my priorities...

      Thanks again.
      Quote Originally Posted by Seax_Smith View Post
      you have it backwards.... sounds like you are driving the donor car.

    15. Member mk3alltheway's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 9th, 2011
      Location
      Jefferson, NJ
      Posts
      3,253
      Vehicles
      99 Wolfsburg (RIP) 97 CBR 600 F3 (Sold) 97 jetta glx (parted), 99 CBR 600 F4, 1991 Gti VR6, B5 A4
      07-28-2013 11:58 AM #15
      You guys dont want to give me my money back and make me file a credit card dispute for an order I placed almost 3 months ago. Suit yourself, told you youd be hearing a lot of me on EVERYONE of your threads

      First ill start off with ONE of my multi thousand dollar accounts to prove that im not just a troll





      Heres what you guys have been telling me since may 20th I believe. Cause ya know orders take almost 3 months to process ya know but dont worry theyll be here shortly!!



      Mjm sucks threads

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...5-MJM-Autohaus

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...haus-thumbdown

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...tohaus-bashing

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...m-MJM-Autohaus

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...Bad-Experience

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-having-issues

      http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Autohaus-sucks

      http://forums.kilometermagazine.com/...ucks-a-fat-one!!!

      http://www.passatworld.com/forums/78...ment-here.html

      http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140628

    16. Member mk3alltheway's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 9th, 2011
      Location
      Jefferson, NJ
      Posts
      3,253
      Vehicles
      99 Wolfsburg (RIP) 97 CBR 600 F3 (Sold) 97 jetta glx (parted), 99 CBR 600 F4, 1991 Gti VR6, B5 A4
      07-28-2013 07:35 PM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by mk3alltheway View Post
      You guys dont want to give me my money back and make me file a credit card dispute for an order I placed almost 3 months ago. Suit yourself, told you youd be hearing a lot of me on EVERYONE of your threads

      First ill start off with ONE of my multi thousand dollar accounts to prove that im not just a troll





      Heres what you guys have been telling me since may 20th I believe. Cause ya know orders take almost 3 months to process ya know but dont worry theyll be here shortly!!



      Mjm sucks threads

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...5-MJM-Autohaus

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...haus-thumbdown

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...tohaus-bashing

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...m-MJM-Autohaus

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...Bad-Experience

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-having-issues

      http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Autohaus-sucks

      http://forums.kilometermagazine.com/...ucks-a-fat-one!!!

      http://www.passatworld.com/forums/78...ment-here.html

      http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140628
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.

      Im really gonna enjoy building my post count destroying you guys. What questions exactly have you answered because in all 47 of your threads that I posted this in you havent answered one question

    17. Member mk3alltheway's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 9th, 2011
      Location
      Jefferson, NJ
      Posts
      3,253
      Vehicles
      99 Wolfsburg (RIP) 97 CBR 600 F3 (Sold) 97 jetta glx (parted), 99 CBR 600 F4, 1991 Gti VR6, B5 A4
      07-28-2013 07:38 PM #17
      Quote Originally Posted by mk3alltheway View Post
      You guys dont want to give me my money back and make me file a credit card dispute for an order I placed almost 3 months ago. Suit yourself, told you youd be hearing a lot of me on EVERYONE of your threads

      First ill start off with ONE of my multi thousand dollar accounts to prove that im not just a troll





      Heres what you guys have been telling me since may 20th I believe. Cause ya know orders take almost 3 months to process ya know but dont worry theyll be here shortly!!



      Mjm sucks threads

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...5-MJM-Autohaus

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...haus-thumbdown

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...tohaus-bashing

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...m-MJM-Autohaus

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...Bad-Experience

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-having-issues

      http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Autohaus-sucks

      http://forums.kilometermagazine.com/...ucks-a-fat-one!!!

      http://www.passatworld.com/forums/78...ment-here.html

      http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140628
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.

      Im really gonna enjoy building my post count destroying you guys. What questions exactly have you answered because in all 47 of your threads that I posted this in you havent answered one question


      Im really gonna enjoy building my post count destroying you guys. What questions exactly have you answered because in all 47 of your threads that I posted this in you havent answered one question

    18. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-01-2013 09:05 AM #18
      We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •