I thought if you put the wing up prior to hitting 50mph, it will stay up.
Recline your seat back to avoid hitting the headrest.
I have a 2009 TT coupe. Took it to Mid Ohio track last July for an Audi driving experience. My first track event. Am still smiling. Had a couple questions. First is that the spoiler kept going up and down. I have tried to make it stay up but can't; as soon as I go below 50 mph it goes down. Second is that with a helmet on the head rest forces my head too far forward. I can't see a way to adjust the head rest. Any other options?
That being said, I wonder how unsafe it is to drive without the headrests in place? The headrests pushing your head down the entire time is kind of annoying...
2012 TT-RS in Suzuka Gray
- There might be a VAG-COM setting to keep the wing permanently up.
- Domm is right. The proper way to track the car is to recline the seat back to accommodate the helmet. If you're hands are too far at that point then your legs aren't flexed enough (need to slide the seat forward).
- Deep Black Pearl '12 GTI 2.0T DSG
- Phantom black '12 TT-RS 2.5TQMS
- Brilliant black '08 A5 3.2QMS
- Volcano black '99.5 A4 1.8TQM
- Black '89 80 manual