Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 04 V8 Phaeton - 77K miles - 100K warranty $0 deductible - $17000 - NJ

1. 02-27-2012 08:00 PM #1
      I have post the car in a prior post and now I'm dropping the price as I'd like to move the car.

I have a 2004 V8 Phaeton, Luna Blue Pearleffect with Anthracite Leather (TC) and Eucalyptus (7TE) Wood Trim.

This car has been meticulously maintained with all service records.
      New battery, brakes, thermostat, and head lamps.

This car is one with every option, the cold weather package, all 4 massaging seats, upgraded sound system, keyless entry, distance indicators,...... I even installed the push button start. No need to remove the key from your pocket. I also have all 3 keys, the two standard keys and the 1 valet key.

This car is priced to sell so if you are interested please email me with your interest at Buster30305@yahoo.com to make arrangements for a test drive.

Oh, and did I mention that I have put the Bentley 19' wheels all the way around.

Here are a few pictures and I can send more if desired.

Thanks for looking,
      Sean

2. 02-27-2012 08:03 PM #2
      I'm not sure why the pics didn't post so here is a link to photo bucket where they are hosted. It should be public so I hope there aren't issues getting to them.

Sean

http://s1025.photobucket.com/albums/...30305/Phaeton/

3. 02-27-2012 08:04 PM #3
      There is a $50 transfer fee for warranty.