Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: I have a Suggestion : a Vendor section......

Vehicles
      '96 Harlequin "Base Red" #155, 2004 Passat W8
      02-27-2012 10:50 PM #1
      This forum is seriously lacking a section dedicated to vendors... Like Its hard to even find a list of vendors. Vendors post useless crap in various forums clogging them with filth that could be contained to its own forum.

Personally I would love to search through a vendor section everyday for up to date deals and products... like i have on any other car forum... Yet here... Hmmm I have to search with minimal results. Find out a month late of new products... Miss every big deal or group buy... And often find myself going to other forums or google. Lame ****... END RANT

Vehicles
      2003 VW Passat W8 6 speed
      02-28-2012 11:02 AM #2
      I think this is a great idea. I'd love to be able to see a section with a sticky that contains all the current vendors and then they can post all their current deals in that section.
      \\_\__\___http://lowdownlabs.com/ ___/__/_//
      Passat W8 Sport 6 speed manual
      BC Racing Coilovers | Avant Garde M550 19x9.5 | Delinte Thunder D7 245 35 19 | COAM
      SpeedTuning USA Stage 2 | B6 S4 calipers | S5 rotors | Stop Tech Pads

Vehicles
      81 VW Rabbit 1.7L EN 4-speed 020 GP, 78 VW Rabbit 1.5L EH 4speed 020 GC->GP
      03-02-2012 02:24 AM #3
      "vendors" also help pay for the costs of running the forums, therefore.. they spam, you play. free

Vehicles
      '96 Harlequin "Base Red" #155, 2004 Passat W8
      03-02-2012 07:30 AM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by rabbitnothopper View Post
      "vendors" also help pay for the costs of running the forums, therefore.. they spam, you play. free
      Wow you think this is my first time on a forum with "vendors"

Clearly they pay for a lot... but in reality WE are paying for everything... If they had no members they would have no vendors... IMAGINE THAT...

If they had no members to click on ads to generate profit they would have no website.... My point was.... Every site has vendors... Every vendor has deals... every vendor would rather a Vendor section so that stuff does not get lost in long lists of retard threads... Point being... Make a vendor section. Have individual sub sections for each vendor... People can go into the vendor section to check out latest/greatest deals. Or check out new products from the best vendors... GET IT