Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: 2007 A4 Quattro S-Line 6-spd w/BTB Warranty 55k mi $17900 OBO

1. 02-28-2012 02:09 PM #1
      Here is a link the to the craigslist ad:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...872086543.html

$17900 OBO Was listed for more but I am lowering it to move the car. KBB is nearly $19k but the car needs to be sold ASAP. Titanium S-line package with leather, premium sound, power seats, sport suspension, sport wheels, etc.

I have a few pics up but you can send me your email if you want more pics. Car is located in Herndon, VA.

The car has 55xxx miles on it, has a bumper to bumper CPO warranty until October of this year (or 90k miles or something, can't remember but its Oct for sure).

It is completely stock and was driven by a friend of mine who has since moved out of the country and asked me to sell it for her. The clutch was going bad so it has a brand new clutch in it. Full service records from Audi of Tysons available. New rubber recently.

Anyone looking for a clean stock example with a Titanium S-line package (and the OZ type wheels) need look no further. If you want to see the car PM me and we can arrange it.

Thanks!

[/QUOTE]
      Last edited by 300_munkeys; 03-01-2012 at 11:05 PM.

2. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2006 Audi A4
      03-01-2012 02:49 AM #2
      My car should be selling this weekend then I'll let you know because I'm interested. I live in Leesburg, va so I'm close. I'll let you know.

3. 03-01-2012 11:04 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by he1enke1ler View Post
      My car should be selling this weekend then I'll let you know because I'm interested. I live in Leesburg, va so I'm close. I'll let you know.
      Sounds good! Shoot me a PM whenever.

4. 03-07-2012 09:07 AM #4
      Bump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk