Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Results 1 to 11 of 11

    Thread: WTB: 17-18" Wheels got up to $1800

    1. 03-01-2012 11:22 AM #1
      Looking for some wheels.
      17-18"
      8-10" wide
      Et45-20
      Must be split rim or super concave.
      Really looking for AMG Aero I, VSXX, Meisters S1, BBS LM, OZ Futura, etc.

      Lmk what you got want to spend no more than $1800 but that all depends on what you have.
      Thanks
      8082343260
      Andrew!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by koncdead; 03-01-2012 at 08:33 PM.

    2. Member oempls's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 9th, 2004
      Location
      Chula Vista, CA
      Posts
      17,128
      Vehicles
      Forester XT, MK5 Rabbit
      03-01-2012 10:13 PM #2
      Goodluck with that. Your best bet is to find something off island:

      http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used
      http://www.vrwheels.com/

      Sometimes you can get lucky on a find but most of the sets have just been tossed around between cars on island.

    3. 03-02-2012 05:49 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by oempls View Post
      Goodluck with that. Your best bet is to find something off island:

      http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used
      http://www.vrwheels.com/

      Sometimes you can get lucky on a find but most of the sets have just been tossed around between cars on island.
      I check the sites daily waiting for the perfect set but nothing coming up. Thanks though!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    4. 03-06-2012 02:19 AM #4
      What bolt pattern??? There's 18"Bbs lm on craigslist for cheap it was off a TT think it's 5x100..

    5. 03-06-2012 04:43 AM #5
      FS: BBS LM reps -

      http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/2867987583.html

      If you're talking about that they're reps.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    6. 03-13-2012 04:43 AM #6
      No type Bbs lemans in search auto parts it will pop up its 1500

    7. 03-13-2012 08:45 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by RED BULL View Post
      No type Bbs lemans in search auto parts it will pop up its 1500
      Wow! Thanks. Dumb iPhone app wasn't picking it up. Sent that guy an email. Hope to hear from him


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    8. Member oempls's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 9th, 2004
      Location
      Chula Vista, CA
      Posts
      17,128
      Vehicles
      Forester XT, MK5 Rabbit
      03-13-2012 10:00 PM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by koncdead View Post
      FS: BBS LM reps -

      http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/2867987583.html

      If you're talking about that they're reps.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      $2k for LM reps is the biggest joke I have ever seen! If you are willing to shell out that kind of coin for reps, spend an additional $250-$500 and you will get the real deal:

      http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/20100120174118

    9. 03-14-2012 07:17 AM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by oempls View Post
      $2k for LM reps is the biggest joke I have ever seen! If you are willing to shell out that kind of coin for reps, spend an additional $250-$500 and you will get the real deal:

      http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/20100120174118
      Defiantly not paying that much for reps man! I got a few on my mind that I'll be choosing from soon.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    10. 03-18-2012 05:19 AM #10
      Bump still looking...

    11. 03-23-2012 10:55 PM #11
      Up....

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •