Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 26 to 38 of 38

    Thread: 2004 r32 for sale crashed

    1. 03-04-2012 11:08 AM #26
      ill buy it for 6,000 cash if title is clean

    2. 03-04-2012 11:09 AM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by BugeyeGTI View Post
      Your first post was asking what people thought it was worth? was it not? People gave it to you now instead of accepting it you think you need to part it out. Here's my two cents: engine and drivetrain - $4000, rest of the car - $2000 = $6000 from a part out minus all the time and labor it's going to take to tear everything down you'll come out way behind what you would if you would humble yourself and realize if you sell it for $5-6 thousand (not 10k) you would be ahead in the long run and not only help yourself but help whoever wants a project R32. Not trying to be mean or anything like that, just saving you some headaches imo.

      There you go, I tried to help but I doubt you'll listen.
      I hope he does, alot of people dont realize how much labor is involved

    3. 03-04-2012 11:09 AM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by gti314 View Post
      ill buy it for 6,000 cash if title is clean
      pm me if your interested...

    4. n00b
      Join Date
      Aug 4th, 2010
      Location
      San Jose, CA
      Posts
      5
      Vehicles
      2004 VW R32
      03-04-2012 03:21 PM #29
      Please, Please, Please... sell me your trunk liner!!!!

    5. Member Roman_booster_R32's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 30th, 2011
      Location
      Portland Oregon
      Posts
      170
      Vehicles
      2004 R32
      03-04-2012 07:18 PM #30
      $6500 cash let me know.

    6. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      Mar 1st, 2012
      Location
      new york
      Posts
      14
      Vehicles
      04 vw r32
      03-05-2012 05:40 PM #31
      Quote Originally Posted by BugeyeGTI View Post
      Your first post was asking what people thought it was worth? was it not? People gave it to you now instead of accepting it you think you need to part it out. Here's my two cents: engine and drivetrain - $4000, rest of the car - $2000 = $6000 from a part out minus all the time and labor it's going to take to tear everything down you'll come out way behind what you would if you would humble yourself and realize if you sell it for $5-6 thousand (not 10k) you would be ahead in the long run and not only help yourself but help whoever wants a project R32. Not trying to be mean or anything like that, just saving you some headaches imo.

      There you go, I tried to help but I doubt you'll listen.

      i know i asked in my post what i should ask for it but all i was getting was comments and PM's saying $2000. no one gave me a reasonable answer. your the only one that gave me a good serious answer and i thank you for that.. i will still be parting the car out and when i say that i mean im stripping it to the bare body/frame. i do realize the labor involved and it will take me a little while to start removing the bigger components(engine, trans, AWD.. and so on) feel free to PM me for any and every last part you may need.

    7. Member SavageMotorsport's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 24th, 2006
      Location
      Go Reds!!!
      Posts
      900
      Vehicles
      2004 Jetta Wagon 1.8T, 2005 Golf 4 Door TDI, 99.5 Cabrio VR6,
      03-07-2012 11:29 AM #32
      Sale pending
      1999 Jetta "Coupe" (Project X) (soon to be AWD with a 3.2 BT)
      2006 GTI (H&R coilovers, staggered BBS)
      2006 B6 Passat (coilovers, staggered Miro 111's)(Wife's car)
      2005 Golf 4 door TDI (coilovers, BBS RC's,etc.etc.)
      1999.5 Cabrio VR6T (project)

    8. 03-08-2012 08:38 PM #33
      how much you want for 4wd complete swap with trans , gas tank???

    9. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      Mar 1st, 2012
      Location
      new york
      Posts
      14
      Vehicles
      04 vw r32
      03-09-2012 11:50 AM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by MIVRT24V View Post
      how much you want for 4wd complete swap with trans , gas tank???
      those are all taken already, the only thing left for sale is the engine and seats.

    10. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 23rd, 2012
      Location
      Connecticut
      Posts
      307
      Vehicles
      MkIV Jetta Wagon, MkVI Sportwagen, MkVI GTI
      03-09-2012 09:11 PM #35
      How much for the seats picked up? Thanks.

    11. Member konrad_mk3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 11th, 2007
      Location
      Montreal, Canada
      Posts
      2,244
      Vehicles
      Porsche + Golf TDI
      03-12-2012 09:03 PM #36
      how much for steering wheel without airbag? thx

    12. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 14th, 2010
      Location
      Lynnwood WA
      Posts
      32
      Vehicles
      2012 gli tornado red. Modifications in progress
      03-17-2012 05:51 PM #37
      hey man could you send me some pics.my number is 2064781816 im interested in buying the r and just wanna see the damage.

    13. 03-21-2012 10:27 AM #38
      2500$

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •