Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Official Photography forum Classifieds thread - FS/WTB **** READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ****

Vehicles
      1971 Super Beetle, 2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium, 2014 Golf TDI Manual
      03-03-2012 11:46 PM #1
      READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

Welcome to the new Photography forum classifieds thread. I will be keeping track of this thread and will make sure the rules are followed. If you do not follow the rules, you will get an infraction, it's that simple. First offense will get a warning, after that you get an infraction.
      I am keeping the rules from the original thread from .:RDriver as these were great, just updating/modifying them a little.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES AND FOLLOW THEM:

THE RULES:

1- Only post FOR SALE and WTB items in this thread.

2- You must post a price in the post, just like our classified forums.

3- Once it sells or you get what you need, delete your post. If you do not know how please ask. I see a lot of posts edited to say sold, DO NOT DO THIS, DELETE THE POST.

4- You can post links to ebay auctions IF, there is a "buy it now" price in the auction and you post that price in this thread as well.

5- NO posting replies in here... IM, or e-mail the seller (both can be found in user profiles). Any replies will be deleted immediately w/o any explanation.

6- NO posts other than FS/WTB in this thread, no talk of gear, no asking where to get it, NOTHING.

7- Please keep images to a minimum. Please limit to 4 images per post, if you have more, post the links to the extra images.

8- Please do not post an item you do not have in your possession, for example a pre-order item. Only post for sale an item you actually have.

9- As per Vortex rules, no price policing will be allowed, and also no advertising allowed.

* If the rules stated here become a problem this will disappear and there will be no classifieds allowed here at all. Any classified ads found anywhere else in this forum other than here will be deleted without explanation.

* Your post will be deleted after 2 months, so if you item is not sold and still on the market, or if you are still looking for an item and you are approaching the 2 month deadline, I suggest you delete the old post and repost a new one. You will not be notified when your post is deleted after 2 months.

* Any posts in this thread that do not adhere to the above rules will be deleted and you will receive an infraction, no questions asked.

Once again, welcome to the new Photography forum classifieds thread, and please .... follow the rules !

2. Member
      10-19-2014 11:35 PM #2
      Selling the following:

Cannon T2i DSLR camera. Excellent Condition…
      No scratches on lenses or the main camera lens.

Includes:
      -Original Software CD
      -Camera Body
      -18-55mm Zoom lens
      -50mm fixed lens (f/1.8)
      -Small lens bag
      -Battery Charger

I'm sure I have the original box the camera came in as well.

$400 obo +shipping

Vehicles
      2004 Passat Variant
      10-26-2014 12:52 PM #3
      Nikon D800e, L-plate, shutter release

In like-new condition, comes with everything as new in the box, neck strap, cables, paperwork, the whole bit. Shutter count stands at 5-6k. Essentially a new camera. I'll also throw in a third party cable release and a Hejnar Photo L-plate (together a $200 value) as a bonus! $1900 shipped in the CONUS

Vehicles
      Bagged '12 GTI
      11-08-2014 02:22 AM #4
      Was told to post in this thread.

Please check out my D3100 + extras. It's all OBO!!
      Thank you.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-D3100-Goodies
      work hard. drink harder.

instagram: itznj
      my thread.

Vehicles
      2010 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Triumph Bonneville
      12-17-2014 11:10 AM #5
      I am selling my collection, I am not going to write a description on all the items.

ITEMS:

Nikon D80 body
      Nikkor 35mm 1.8
      Nikkor 18-200mm VR
      Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
      Tamron AF18-270mm vibration control (has internal AF motor for the older cams d40/d60 type)
      Nikon MB-D80
      Nikon SB-400
      Nikon IR remote
      Tiffen filters
      Nikon bag (has misc items in it)

All items are in great shape, I just don't use this setup.

PRICE:
      $1,100
      Or I would trade for a nice set of wheels for my wife's JSW.

PHOTO:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      FT/FS 2005 Triumph Bonneville Black http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...Modern-Classic