I have owed 6 Q's in the past 10 years. I now own none. Just got rid of the last one. I have owed wagons and sedans, gassers and turbo diesels, 4 cylinder and 5 cylinder, syncro and standard. So a bit of it all.

Over the years I have accumulated a lot of parts. I need to clear out the garage for a move and will be departing with most of my parts collection. I plan to put about 2 items a week on eBay. More once I get everything cataloged. Look for my profile rayrayworldwide.

This week I have a really nice set of Q wagon tail lights. They are in great shape. Nearly perfect. I will list them with a lower starting bid than those junkyard rip off artist on eBay. Also this week I have a diesel instrument cluster and a door lock air pump and actuator set up.

In the future I plan on putting up an entire Quantum wagon interior as a package deal. I bought a Q with blown engine from a grandmom just for the interior itself. It is the nicest interior I have seen. Nearly perfect. Seats, all dash components, carpet, door panels, pillars, trims... EVERYTHING! In great shape. No tears. No rips. No stains. No sunkin seat cushions.

Also coming up are a great shape syncro rear end, good condition wire harnesses (including a diesel tachometer conversion,) new brakes, axles, engine mounts, diesel injection pumps, turbos, engine components, etc etc.

Please let me know if you have any parts in particular you would like. I have nearly everything and will expedite the process for a request.

Also, feel free to make offers through this forum. Thanks for looking.