was this a twin charged 1.8t?
Kit utilizes Cobalt/Redline Eaton M62 LSJ supercharger (not included). Supercharger bracket designed to also mount alternator and accommodates two eccentric belt tensioners - its a very robust weldment. This kit is in a Corrado that has been driven daily for two years since its fabrication and ran using an untuned Emerald stand-alone ECU with a turbo manifold modified to serve as a header.
Although I never got around to getting a proper 4-2-1 or 4-1 header then a dyno tune it works very well and one of the reasons I didn’t tune the setup yet. As you would expect with a supercharger the exceleration is impressive and with a proper header, cam and tune even more-so. Selling because I’m starting another similar project. $600 I accept paypal.
1. supercharger bracket (MIG welded by professional)
2. Intake manifold inlet hose connection plate
3. 2 eccentric belt tensioners,
4. intercooler to intake manifold 2-1/2 hose adapter plate (CAD drawn then professionally machined)
5. VR6 throttle body adapter plate to mount VR6 throttle body to inlet side of supercharger (CAD drawn then professionally machined)
6. VR6 throttle body
7. throttle body cable bracket
8. 3 silicone couplers (3.00”, 3.00” to 2.50” and 2.50”)
If you plan to put this in a A2 chassis you may need to fit the straight 1993 Passat lower radiator support to the beam that holds the front engine mount (see picture). I will also include a modified a VR6 airbox with K&N filter and 3.00" 90 degree silicon coupler. This will allow cooler air in from behind the front bumper – perfect if you already relocated your battery to the trunk or hatch of your car and drive in hot climates.
Last edited by mechd; 06-07-2012 at 07:49 AM.
is this for sale trade or what i dont see any price in here
TURBO KIT FOR 8V ENGINE FOR SALE http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...rbo-kit-for-8v
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/VOLKSARME