Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eurosport Spec Lightened Flywheels: Garbage Chinese parts for your German car

Vehicles
      VWs suck. Try Yugos!
      05-04-2012 02:04 PM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by JohnScholl View Post
      WHOA you don't know who you're talking to there ASE man. I went to school and learned all the same **** you did buddy. Then, instead of being a low-tech working a 9-5 at a shop i got into the high performance industry because i know how to tune an AEM series 2 ems. You, know how to use a caliper. Go **** yourself and your ASE's man. Not trying to be what you're saying I am, this jacker, but I put SPEC, and Eurospec Sport in everything from race to daily. The two pair very nicely. The only issue I have ever had is gear clatter due to the lack of dampening provided by a dual mass fw. But redline shockproof fixes it. I even stated that earlier. But your ego got in the way of reading your own thread rather than ****ting on people.

Oh, just what my experience comes from dick head.

Notice that none of the cars pictured are 020 equipped vws... nor was the issue the quality of SPEC Clutches.

Since your'e obviously a very intelligent person, whats your excuse for ignoring all the points that have been made about Eurospec sport's ****ty products? I mean your pictures are nice and all but if your'e not affiliated with Eurospec sport, why defend them so hard? Prob because you got ONE GOOD FLYWHEEL OFF THEM THAT WASN'T EVEN A 020, SO WHAT? YOU WANT A COOKIE?
      THIS WASN'T YOUR THREAD TO HIJACK IN THE FIRST PLACE. These pictures could be pics of your cars, or your fathers, or your employers.it doesnt matter. Your ego is not on trial. However you have definitely attacked me personally,which is a direct reflection on your personality.

The Quality of Eurospec sport flywheels for 020 is what the issue here is, not your exstensive lineup of cars. Again, you went to school? where? what degrees did you get? Are any of them in machine work? Its funny, because all i see in these Hi def pics is someone trying to prove how little they actually know, without actually discussing the issue.Both you and broke can go **** yourselves, since youre probably taking the weekend to opine endlessly about how great your ****ty chinese ripoff parts are.
      Deutsche Motor und Zylinderkopf
      805 Central Coast Typ 53 i
      Corrado Snobs eat ++++ and die!
      Powered By Sunnen, Sioux,and Winona!
      Karmann Karosserie für immer!

Vehicles
      VWs suck. Try Yugos!
      05-04-2012 02:13 PM #37
      this is hilarious. Scholl misreads the title, and thinks im ****ting on Spec clutches. What a ****ing idiot. Read the first post you fu cking idiot! Im talking only about EUROSPEC SPORT flywheels, not spec clutches. Not to mention, that YOu dont have a 020! Next time read the post instead of acting like a fool. By the way why dont you address the points Ive made instead of attack me personally? because you havent read the og posts. Read the first post again, that is if your advanced level of
      "high end tuning" will allow you to read english. Btw,. Im a machinist, not some ******* with a credit card and a couple of friends with high dollar cars. the only thing youve proven with these photos is that you can point and click.

But enough of your bull****, since this thread is about EUROSPEC SPORTS' CONTINUING (****TY) CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE AFTERMARKET.

Vehicles
      VWs suck. Try Yugos!
      05-04-2012 02:26 PM #38
      Quote Originally Posted by thescirocco.com View Post
      Thanks for the heads up!

What I don't get is, how can you install an 020 clutch wrong?

Other than them being cast, is there any other ways to identify it?

Thanks!
      Well, the construction is one way. German and Spanish flywheels are constructed of cast ductile steel, which contains less than 5 %nickel and 15% carbon. Knockoffs are usually Chinese mined nodular cast steel, which is less dense, cheaper, expands more when heated, is more brittle than ductile steel, and machines with a horrible finish.

The only real way to tell if the flywheel is a quality piece is if its machined from a billet (in which case it is actually worth the price retailers sell them for), or its an oem casting. all the others on the market are chinese manufactured, machined, and assembled. THEYRE GARBAGE.

AGAIN, THIS POST IS ABOUT EURO SPEC SPORT, NOT EUROSPEC ACCESSORIES OR SPEC CLUTCHES. Apparently there's some confusion about that (john scholl etc.)

Not to mention, if you dont have a 020, this thread doesn't apply to you so shut the F up.

Vehicles
      VWs suck. Try Yugos!
      05-04-2012 02:37 PM #39
      Quote Originally Posted by JohnScholl View Post
      Look man. I gave solid input to your thread. You however dismiss the opinions of others in the thread. And in doing so you use this and your words as a way to downpress your fellow man so that you feel smart and on top of things. I'm not a thread jacker, I haven't a clue what that is. I think Eurospec Sport products are great. I have used them in the past and still do. I even have one of their transmissions in my racer and have great confidence in it.
      so your "solid input" is that you don't have a 020 trans with a eurospec sport flywheel. What Insight!

If you had read the first post, youd realize Im not talking about spec clutches mr observant.
      Secondly, what does your contribution have to do with the subject of the thread???

YOU DONT HAVE A 020! SHOCK PROOF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING. I RUN REDLINE IN MY TRANS, YOU KNOB! JESUS YOU ****ING ILLITERATE CLOD! READ THE FIRST POST CAREFULLY , THAT IS IF YOU CAN READ.

Vehicles
      VWs suck. Try Yugos!
      05-04-2012 02:46 PM #40
      Quote Originally Posted by twoliterhero9 View Post
      I wish I had read this before I bought and installed the Lightened Flywheel kit off of GAP. Would have saved me the trouble of dropping my tansmission twice to only find out its a fault flywheel.

Thank you sooo much. Put a lot of my stress at ease.
      This is precisely who this thread is for. People need to know before they spend money on these ****ty parts.

Since people like Scholl and broke are convinced that eurospec sport parts are great, they are obviously not the intended audience for this thread.