Well, the wife finally wants to trade out of her Touareg TDI for new Passat TDI. Now the car she bought 'for me' (that she drives) has got to go.
2nd owners. We bought it off of a college girl that got pissed at daddy one day and let us have it for a steal.
- 84k miles
- Non-smokers. Dog owners. Clean interior. (dogs were only in the back, not on the leather)
- All maintenance done at VW. Regular oil changes, etc.
- Drive shaft replaced in Dec '10 when center bearing failed.
- Monster mats and trunk liner included
- Roof top box included (no photo yet, need to get it out of storage)
- Tires are going to need to be replaced. Current shoes are Toyo Open Country G02's that came with the car as a winter set when we bought it. Slight rot around the edges but still have a fair amount of tread remaining.
- Missing retractable luggage cover (never received from prev. owner)
- Small tear (see photo DSCN2603.jpg) in rear arm rest from folding the seat down onto a broken seat belt buckle. Buckle has been epoxied back together.