Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: NAMotorsports - KONI Sale! Get 20% Off Performance Shock Kits with Free Shipping

1. 03-05-2012 02:24 PM #1

KONI Sale! Get 20% Off Performance Shock Kits with Free Shipping Through 5/31/2012!

Ordering:
      Website: All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.namotorsports.net. Please just click the image above to go directly to our site.
      Phone: Call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
      We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, money orders and wire transfers. If you are interested in paying using a money or wire transfer, please call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS.

Tax:
      All orders shipped within the state of New York will be charged New York Sales tax.

Shipping:
      All orders will be shipping via UPS or USPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada, please call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees. International shipping is available, please contact us for shipping costs.

Hours of Operations:
      Monday - Friday from 8AM to 7PM EST
      Saturday and Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom:
      Come check out our facility in Clifton Park, NY. Click here for directions.

Our website http://www.namotorsports.net is always open.

Newsletter:
      If you are interested in receiving our monthly newsletter that includes new product announcements, specials and coupons, please follow the link below to sign-up.

North American Motorsports Newsletter

Contact Info:
      Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS
      Email: sales@namotorsports.net

Any questions, feel free to PM me or call toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS.
      Last edited by NAMotorsports; 03-05-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Vehicles
      '87 GTi (sold), '04 BMP .:R32T
      03-06-2012 11:44 PM #2
      Is it possible to get just the front coilovers?

3. 03-07-2012 03:09 PM #3
      Hello, unfortunately we can only sell them as complete sets, and at the prices we have right now, why would you not want a whole set!?

Vehicles
      '87 GTi (sold), '04 BMP .:R32T
      03-07-2012 10:56 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by NAMotorsports View Post
      Hello, unfortunately we can only sell them as complete sets, and at the prices we have right now, why would you not want a whole set!?
      I have the whole set, I wanted to compare new vs rebuilding what I have out of warranty. Thanks though.

5. 03-08-2012 02:24 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by luckypenney View Post
      I have the whole set, I wanted to compare new vs rebuilding what I have out of warranty. Thanks though.
      Sorry we couldn't help. Let us know if you have any other questions though!

6. Member
      Vehicles
      2006 A3 3.2, 2007 S3, 2008 R32
      04-02-2012 06:11 PM #6
      Could you kindly provide a link with this product for the MKIV R32? I tried navigating your website, but to no avail.

7. 04-03-2012 01:30 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by DG7Projects View Post
      Could you kindly provide a link with this product for the MKIV R32? I tried navigating your website, but to no avail.
      Here ya go...

http://www.namotorsports.net/Makemod...004&Brand=Koni

Vehicles
      04 R32
      04-11-2012 05:33 PM #8
      Your website doesn't work for me for some reason. I am pricing things out for the next stage of my car in the next few months or so and wanted to see if you guys still had supersprint headers and such.

9. 04-12-2012 02:50 PM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by Mc.:R View Post
      Your website doesn't work for me for some reason. I am pricing things out for the next stage of my car in the next few months or so and wanted to see if you guys still had supersprint headers and such.
      Hello,
      Sorry for the late reply, I just checked the site and it is all good. We have been having some problems during updates with the site though, so your not crazy! Unfortunately we have almost completely phased out the Super Sprint Headers, but we have a lot of other options, so please make sure you check it out again!

Thanks for looking

Vehicles
      04 R32, 14 JSW TDI
      05-04-2012 10:33 AM #10
      Still free shipping if I add a set of springs as well?

11. 05-04-2012 05:52 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by Sump View Post
      Still free shipping if I add a set of springs as well?
      Hello,
      It all depends really, if it is something we have in stock we can probably work something out for you. If it is coming from a vendor, probably real time shipping costs. What setup where you looking to go with?

12. 05-29-2012 01:51 PM #12
      Final days to save! Sale ends Thursday!

13. 05-31-2012 02:20 PM #13
      Last chance! Koni sale ends today!