Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: NAMotorsports - KONI Sale! Get 20% Off Performance Shock Kits with Free Shipping

1. 03-05-2012 01:34 PM #1

KONI Sale! Get 20% Off Performance Shock Kits with Free Shipping Through 5/31/2012!

Ordering:
      Website: All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.namotorsports.net. Please just click the image above to go directly to our site.
      Phone: Call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
      We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, money orders and wire transfers. If you are interested in paying using a money or wire transfer, please call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS.

Tax:
      All orders shipped within the state of New York will be charged New York Sales tax.

Shipping:
      All orders will be shipping via UPS or USPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada, please call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees. International shipping is available, please contact us for shipping costs.

Hours of Operations:
      Monday - Friday from 8AM to 7PM EST
      Saturday and Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom:
      Come check out our facility in Clifton Park, NY. Click here for directions.

Our website http://www.namotorsports.net is always open.

Newsletter:
      If you are interested in receiving our monthly newsletter that includes new product announcements, specials and coupons, please follow the link below to sign-up.

North American Motorsports Newsletter

Contact Info:
      Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS
      Email: sales@namotorsports.net

Any questions, feel free to PM me or call toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS.

2. 03-28-2012 04:33 PM #2
      Bump!

3. Member
      Vehicles
      500+awhp 20vt
      03-29-2012 07:18 PM #3
      Hey I have koni yellow coilovers and the rear rings are seized up. If I cut them off can you send me replacement rings?

and trust me, they are really seized. I sprayed them every night after dinner for 1 month strait then pulled them out of the car, put them in a vise, used a Caterpillar heavy machinery spanner wrench that is the size of my arm, and they would not budge.
      I like George Michaels

4. 04-02-2012 02:20 PM #4
      That's definitely seized!
      If you can PM us with the part numbers, I can see if the rings are still being made and whether we can get you replacements.

5. Member
      Vehicles
      500+awhp 20vt
      04-02-2012 07:34 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by NAMotorsports View Post
      That's definitely seized!
      If you can PM us with the part numbers, I can see if the rings are still being made and whether we can get you replacements.
      Sounds good, I will pull the wheels off and try to get part numbers if they are still there tomorrow.
      I like George Michaels

6. Member
      Vehicles
      500+awhp 20vt
      04-03-2012 03:44 PM #6
      Pm sent. Thanks!
      I like George Michaels

7. Member
      Vehicles
      500+awhp 20vt
      04-05-2012 08:27 PM #7
      Bump!
      Any word on the rings?

thanks.
      I like George Michaels

8. 04-12-2012 01:33 PM #8
      Bump

9. Member
      Vehicles
      500+awhp 20vt
      04-12-2012 08:40 PM #9
      Bump
      Thanks for responding to me dick. Good luck selling your coilovers, looks like your company is doing well.
      I like George Michaels

10. 04-13-2012 09:15 AM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by morzechowski View Post
      Thanks for responding to me dick. Good luck selling your coilovers, looks like your company is doing well.
      Hello, I apologize about missing your question, no need to bring name calling in on this one, as much as some of us may resemble your comment in our personal lives, I guarantee you that is not what we are about here at NAM. The person that bumps the threads is not the same person that answers the questions, so I am sorry, we had not yet had a chance to respond by the time that it was bumped. As far as the rings go, we had left a message at Koni with no response. I will try again for you today and get back to you with an answer either way.

11. Member
      Vehicles
      500+awhp 20vt
      04-13-2012 09:26 AM #11
      too late, got them from someone else who was pretty easily able to get a hold of koni and get back in contact with me within 8 hours.
      I like George Michaels

12. 04-13-2012 03:08 PM #12
      Quote Originally Posted by morzechowski View Post
      too late, got them from someone else who was pretty easily able to get a hold of koni and get back in contact with me within 8 hours.
      I am glad to hear that Mike, I hope all is well with them. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you, and once again, sorry about the delay getting back to you!

13. 05-29-2012 12:50 PM #13
      Final days to save! Sale ends Thursday!

14. 05-31-2012 01:19 PM #14
      Last chance! Koni sale ends today!