Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

The Car Lounge

Thread: Somone in California needs to take $33k and go buy this imediately...

1. Banned JacksSenseOfRejection's Avatar
      Vehicles
      1986 Volvo 240
      03-05-2012 05:39 PM #1

http://bayarea.ebayclassifieds.com/c...t/?ad=17410217

Quote Originally Posted by
      This is a 1972 Nissan Skyline 2000GT for sale. It has been 100% registered and legal in the USA. Even better, it has been registered in California (the hardest and most expensive state to legalize) and comes with CA plates, CA title and all documentation. It has 48,000 miles on it.

The engine has been upgraded with Individual Throttle Bodies, new pugs, rotors, gasket, battery, alternator, valve cover, radiator fan and runs great. Starts right up and has never died on me. This is a true 2000GT Skyline which is even rarer to find matched with a 5 speed transmission not just 4.

The exterior has been repainted silver, GTR front lip, GTR rear spoiler, lowered springs, stiff heavy duty shocks, super rare SSR MK2 3 piece 14 in wheels (worth thousands alone), chrome fender mirrors, mesh grill.

The interior has minimal mods, true rare Nardi steering wheel, JDM red floor mats, shift knob, CD head unit and of course it is Right Hand Drive.

This skyline runs and drives great. It has been repainted sliver and looks great. There are just a few small rust bubbles coming through because it spent almos it's entire life in Japan, a small island surrounded by salt water. However, all floorboards and trunk and everything look great. No spongy floor or crazy rust project. This car is good to go. I just want to be up front as possible.

All of the headache, time, and money has been taken of to have a fully legitimate JDM Skyline. There has been no VIN swapping or shady dealings. All aspects have been handled corrected from Customs to Homeland Security to the CA DMV. You will get a REAL CA Title and it is now like every other US car. As a bonus, since it's a 1972, no need for Smog.

The photos speak for themselves about how great this car looks.

Please contact me with any questions you have. We are a professional business that specializes in finding rare and desirable cars in Japan, then bringing them over here the legal way for you to fully enjoy them. Thank you

Read more: http://bayarea.ebayclassifieds.com/c...#ixzz1oHiZFfOE

2. Member
      Vehicles
      V70R, CRV
      03-05-2012 05:40 PM #2
      Repost

03-05-2012 05:42 PM #3
      Texts Between Men: What the hell was I thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by emmettlodge View Post
      I've sucd di lsks bigger than. You

4. Banned JacksSenseOfRejection's Avatar
      Vehicles
      1986 Volvo 240
      03-05-2012 05:44 PM #4
      GOD DAMMIT!

Shut 'er down.