Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking of chipping

Vehicles
      10 JSW TDi
      04-26-2012 10:03 PM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by zagato27 View Post
      Biggu, you get chipped yet? Which did you go for: Unitronic, Malone??? Thought I heard that APR was coming out with a tune for the TDi. I'm thinking Unitronic. Heard good things about them and they are fairly close...JK in Charleston, SC. Probably can't go wrong with either Malone or Unitronic. Unitronic will be at SoWo, wonder if they'll be "working" and/or giving out a discount???? Cheers
      If you want to try the Malone stage2 straight piped out at SoWo you can check mine out, Ive never got to ride in the passenger seat of my car yet I'm sure there will be a couple others there also. The sound is sweet!

Vehicles
      2012 JSW TDi CW Titan 6MT Pano Nav Interlagos, Malone 1.5/////2010 Passat Komfort Wagon
      04-27-2012 03:35 PM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by CRJSW View Post
      If you want to try the Malone stage2 straight piped out at SoWo you can check mine out, Ive never got to ride in the passenger seat of my car yet I'm sure there will be a couple others there also. The sound is sweet!
      ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH! SoWo, I want to go but it's a $ issue. Parts (BSH bar, chip, or put some away for coils) or go to SoWo. Wished I lived just a tad closer, if it was a day trip it'd be a no brainer. Decisions Decisions

Vehicles
      ATS w/ Gage and Stitching Pack | BMW F650GS | Moto Guzzi V7
      05-02-2012 09:34 AM #28
      Flash, not chip.
      Butler Tires & Wheels
      HRE | Savini | Lexani | Forgiato | BBS | Rotiform | RBP | Niche | TSW | Lorinser | Fuel | Black Rhino | Dub| Foose | US Mags | American Force | Vossen | Rennen | Beyern | Brambus | OZ | Enkei | Cray | Conventry | Michelin | Pirelli | Toyo | Procomp | H&R | Corsa | Borla | Eibach | Hotchkis | Remus | Akrapovič

4. Member
      Vehicles
      2012 Jetta sportwagon TDi/ 1992 lexus SC300
      07-23-2012 05:41 PM #29
      just scheduled to drop the car off wednesday morning for an APR stage 1 flash.

Vehicles
      2004 vw R32
      07-24-2012 03:50 PM #30
      B

Vehicles
      2001 audi a4 b5 avant
      07-24-2012 10:51 PM #31
      my dad just got his JSW APR tuned two days ago, it really woke the car up and you can tell a huge difference. but his car does have 50 thousand miles, and TDIs tend to break in around 70 thousand miles. i would personally reccomend that you wait and enjoy your car with the low milege, it is not even close to broken in. have fun with it the way it is, sounds like you just got it. either way GOAPR all in all it is a great chip good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12