Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo 4 ingame footage...and no thread??? am I high??

Vehicles
      13 .:R, 67 Camaro, 86 GLH-T Omni
      03-17-2012 02:25 AM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by Knock Sensor View Post
      I've had a grenade of mine blow up and shove some warthog wreckage through a door, which splattered the enemy within. I've hijacked a falcon and dumped it over a cliff killing the two enemy gunners still on the chopper who had no idea what happened. I've had tons of epic capture the flag games. I've had 100s of awesome gaming moments in halo, and relatively few in more realistic games like call of duty or battlefield. To each his own, but if you took some time to get used to it, halo multiplayer is very rewarding.

Plus the whole shields/jumping thing is overblown, if you have some sense you can take down shields in a second. Its no COD takedown, but people die quickly enough I assure you.

That preview looked good, I'm leery of 343, but overall looks like a good effort so far. Very glad the BR is back.

Don't be leery, I have faith if you enjoyed Halo 2.. the head of Bungie back then for Halo 2, now heads this project for 343 Frank O' Connor.. and Halo 2 was a blast on multiplayer..

Reach was just a fail..
      PSN o0o_BOOST_o0o
      XBL oo BOOST LEE oo

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      I'm saying that after 6 hours of angry man on man sex, the MKIV still smelt like an MKIV.

Vehicles
      '86 Scirocco, '07 Rabbit, '09 MINI JCW
      03-17-2012 05:12 PM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by BOOSTAHOLIC View Post
      Don't be leery, I have faith if you enjoyed Halo 2.. the head of Bungie back then for Halo 2, now heads this project for 343 Frank O' Connor.. and Halo 2 was a blast on multiplayer..

Reach was just a fail..
      I don't think the problem with any Halo game was "who was working on it", I have full faith in Bungie to make great games if they get to make all the decisions. I think the problem was always that MS has the last say on everything, and that will never change now that MS is the sole owner of the Halo IP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12