This was my favorite ride until I got my hands on a S8. I love everything about this car. The way it looks,rides and feels. I love the fact that is all aluminum and rust will never be a problem.was planning in keeping it but then a 2001 S8 came my way.
I bought the car from previous owner who was a salesman in NH. At that time car had no reverse. I bought a used transmission on ebay and installed it at my shop. Transmission has only 90k and it shifts flawless. Car has 272k miles and it runs perfect. It will need a cam adjuster on bank one (throws a code at over 4000 rpm). If i get to it and time permits I will replace it.
The car looks black but it is actually a very dark charcoal color. Interior is black and in good shape. it s fully loaded with parktronic ,shades, navigation (which by the time you put the address in you actually get there). The wheels in picture are NOT included, it sits now on OEM pie plates with 245/45/18 Dunlop winter sports M3. You have the choice of those or a set of 17" OEM polished 5 spoke with BRAND NEW Contis from the other silver A8 I am parting out.
My price is fair and FIRM. Would make more in parts but the car is too nice to chop.
Will post more pictures soon

Photobucket