Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Results 1 to 4 of 4

    Thread: car doors locked

    1. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 28th, 2011
      Location
      little rock Ar
      Posts
      52
      Vehicles
      06 passat 2.0t
      03-08-2012 11:06 PM #1
      my battery went dead on B6 all 4 doors and trunk are locked.
      How do i get in without a key?

    2. Member brettley's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 7th, 2011
      Location
      Minnesota
      Posts
      534
      Vehicles
      08 Passat 6MT FSI ; 98 Subaru Legacy ; 82 Mustang 5.0
      03-08-2012 11:08 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by explorer901 View Post
      my battery went dead on B6 all 4 doors and trunk are locked.
      How do i get in without a key?
      there is a little button on the side of your keyfob thing. push that and a blade should come out. that blade fits in a small slot on the underside of the driver door handle. look for the small slot. that should do it for ya
      2008 United Gray B6 Passat 2.0T FSI 6 M/T: United Motorsport Stg 3+ [] CTS Big Turbo Kit - Precision 5858e-b [] CTS Intercooler/APR HPFP/AWE DV/BSH PCV Kit/AutoTech CatBack/Snow Stg2 Meth/034 Dogbone Mount/034 Trans Mount/034 Motor Mount/ABT front lip/VMR V710 19x8.5/H&R SS Coils/TRS 6K HID/NewSouth Boost/Billet Climate Knobs/Pioneer DVD unit/Kenwood 9104D amps/Kicker L7s

    3. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 28th, 2011
      Location
      little rock Ar
      Posts
      52
      Vehicles
      06 passat 2.0t
      03-09-2012 12:08 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by brettley View Post
      there is a little button on the side of your keyfob thing. push that and a blade should come out. that blade fits in a small slot on the underside of the driver door handle. look for the small slot. that should do it for ya
      Thanks a lot .I was looking under the trunk logo

    4. Member brettley's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 7th, 2011
      Location
      Minnesota
      Posts
      534
      Vehicles
      08 Passat 6MT FSI ; 98 Subaru Legacy ; 82 Mustang 5.0
      03-09-2012 12:09 AM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by explorer901 View Post
      Thanks a lot .I was looking under the trunk logo
      not a problem! glad to help!
      2008 United Gray B6 Passat 2.0T FSI 6 M/T: United Motorsport Stg 3+ [] CTS Big Turbo Kit - Precision 5858e-b [] CTS Intercooler/APR HPFP/AWE DV/BSH PCV Kit/AutoTech CatBack/Snow Stg2 Meth/034 Dogbone Mount/034 Trans Mount/034 Motor Mount/ABT front lip/VMR V710 19x8.5/H&R SS Coils/TRS 6K HID/NewSouth Boost/Billet Climate Knobs/Pioneer DVD unit/Kenwood 9104D amps/Kicker L7s

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •