Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Fs/wtt 2006 vw pasat 2.0t

1. 03-12-2012 01:12 AM #1
      I'm selling my 2006 vw passat that has a REBUILT title. The car was purchased from California, but I live in Vermont. Do not let the REBUILT title fool you, this car runs perfectly. It has just over 55k miles on it, but the interior is clean as a whistle. I wash and vacuum the car every two weeks. The oil is changed every 3000 miles. I just mounted brand new Hankook Ipike winter tires in November. There is a dent/scratch on the right rear quarter panel but it does not look too bad. The only other issue with the car is that 3 of the tire pressure sensors need to be replaced because there were issues with the previous ones when the tires were replaced. This is not a pricey fix and I think that I will take care of it soon. The car is a gunmetal/gray kind of color with 17" VW rims. I will post pictures as soon as I get my digital camera working.

I am asking $10,000 OBO and I belive this is a reasonable price. I understand the car has a rebuilt title but mechanically the car is perfect and for an 06, 55k is fairly low mileage. I am interested in purchasing an 2003 20th AE VW Golf or a 2004 R32. Obviously money would be added if I were to trade for a R32.

Make me an offer, we can discuss

HERE IS A LINK TO THE PICTURES OF THE CAR: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=9b973c2ab0
      Last edited by ehadzic626; 03-12-2012 at 02:15 AM.

2. 03-25-2012 10:59 PM #3
      yes I am very interested in a trade for your GTI