Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: SOLD: 2005 V8 - 63,000 miles, $16,100 - CT

1. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      '05 Phaeton V8
      03-12-2012 02:32 PM #1
      Moving to Australia, and need to sell my beloved Phaeton. I have placed the car on eBay. Please send me an EMAIL to ajames at ajames dot org with any questions or interest. If you send me a PM here I may not get it before the auction ends.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120880702281

Those of you who know me know how I look after my cars. I have babied this car. All service done at New Country VW of Greenwich and Danbury VW (both Phaeton Certified). Car is available in Southern CT to view if you'd like to see it in person. It's a 2005, Klavierlack Black, Anthrecite Grey, Comfort and Cold Weather, 270 watt 12 speaker audio, sensitive leather seats, performance 18" wheels. See eBay listing for compete details.

Thank you.
      Last edited by 30mpg; 03-21-2012 at 09:58 PM.

2. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      '05 Phaeton V8
      03-21-2012 10:03 PM #2
      Also - I am a nonsmoker, the car has been garage kept, and I have put almost exclusively highway miles on it. Please contact me ajames at ajames dot org for info. It has been a dream car for me. I am only selling it because we are moving abroad and between the cost of petrol and the fact that the wheel is on the wrong side. Thanks for your consideration.

3. 03-22-2012 04:16 PM #3
      Out of curiosity, have you ever received a quote to fix those issues that you described in your listing? I imagine the driver's chair would be the most costly.