Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Mk3 vr6 ft

Vehicles
      2013 Jetta TDI 6mt
      03-14-2012 01:49 PM #1
      Up for sale is my baby. It's a 98 GLX VR6. OBDII with 146,232 miles. It's an automatic It's got a baige leather interior with the usual wear on the leather seats with a hole on the driver side bolster. Heater blows hot, A/C blows cold. It's got a kenwood CD deck. Tie rods were replaced 2000 miles ago. Has a complete Bilstein Strut setup with some unknown lowering springs that didn't lower it too much, but it does sit a bit lower. The wheels and tires only have 3,000 miles on them, so pretty much brand new. Fresh oil change as of today. It has a textured front bumper and side moldings. Fogs are soon to be replaced by intake ducts that slide in from BFI. I can include a few extra parts like a k frame, headlight harness, a front wiper motor, and an extra air box and filter.

The Cons:
      Back bumper is cracked
      Muffler sometimes rattles
      Could use an alignment, doesn't affect the way it drives at all and it doesn't rub on struts

Just testing the waters here, and since it's my daily I'm only looking for trades. But since everyone always asks for a price...

Price: A MILLION KAJILLION DOLLARS!!! (jk, like $4000 since I want a trade lol)

Trades: Bring me something MK2 in at least running condition!! Manual is preffered

Will travel if I like the trade enough
      Now for the eye candy...

Quote Originally Posted by fishman5301 View Post
      Don't ask to drive my mk2 and I wont ask to bang your wife

Vehicles
      2013 Jetta TDI 6mt
      03-16-2012 12:12 AM #2
      Bump
      Quote Originally Posted by fishman5301 View Post
      Don't ask to drive my mk2 and I wont ask to bang your wife