Are these still available?
Selling the 18" Charlestons off my 2007 GLI Fahrenheit. I recently bought new Charlestons (that's how much I love these wheels). They could either go on your car as is or have a wheel repair shop fix the curb rash (I HATE my cars' previous owner...lets leave it at that)
Here are the details:
And the pics...
- These came off my 2007 MkV Jetta GLI Fahrenheit #1075, with 39k miles on it.
- These wheels are cosmetically scuffed-2 are in better shape than the other 2.
- I believe the specs are: Charleston 18"x7.5" 5x112 offset 51 25.6 lbs. part# 1K0601025AG
- The OEM VW center caps will be included.
- If you want the OEM wheel bolts & caps, I'll include them free.
- Stock tires are 225/40/18 and are not included.
- The TPMS sensors are not included.
- These are in shipping boxes and ready to go.
- Wheels are sold AS IS.
Wheel #1 (near new condition)
this is the wort damage on #1 (pretty normal on a 5 year old car)
Wheel #2 (near new condition)
Here's the only real scratches I could find on #2
More cosmetic dings than #s 1 & 2
Wheel #4 (the dreaded right front-apparently driven by Ray Charles)
And the curb rash
Like I said, it's only cosmetic damage as I've made numerous Disneyland treks with a perfectly smooth ride...and TBH from a few meters back it looks great.
DSC_2772-Edit by ATPhotodesign, on Flickr
New Tails by ATPhotodesign, on Flickr
Here's a close-up of the SUPER hard to find lug caps (INCLUDED)
Thanks for looking!
Last edited by VTECeateR; 05-15-2012 at 11:35 PM.