VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Mt. Holly, Cherry Hill area GTG v2.0

104K views 1K replies 92 participants last post by  Mr. Francesco 
#1 · (Edited)
This is the same meet as the old one but has been re-done.

Costco/Dicks sporting goods parking lot
100 Centerton road, Mt. Laurel, NJ
Thursdays @ 7pm

This meet is open to European cars.

There will be NO stupid activities at this meet. DO NOT rev your engine, peel out, or drive fast through here. It is a freaking shopping center. The Mt. Laurel Police have had no reason to bother us. I do not plan on giving them one. :peace:

#5 ·
I'll stop by on the way home from work. I'll likely be there around 8.

Anyone know if there's a recall on coil packs for 2010 GTIs? I was at Redline Speed Worx the other day and they told me I'm getting misfires on 1 & 2. They mentioned there might be a recall on the coil packs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

#8 ·
I try to stop by depending on my work schedule.

#16 ·
Let's meet up and cruise over to Cherry Hill meet tonight, together. Who's down?

We can meet up at the normal mtg spot or the parking lot where Borders bookstore used to be, across from the Promenade on 73. It's a vacant parking lot now.

#17 ·
Let's meet up and cruise over to Cherry Hill meet tonight, together. Who's down?

We can meet up at the normal mtg spot or the parking lot where Borders bookstore used to be, across from the Promenade on 73. It's a vacant parking lot now.

I agree, easier to show up with a couple people then going solo. I'm in for the normal spot by costco. what time u thinking?

#28 · (Edited)
Yes. Sorry I didn't see this. It was a meet full of everything you can think of. What do you mean though? What do you drive?

edit: i now see your info says a civic and an .:R?? bring the .:R out!! :thumbup::thumbup:

awesome meet tonight boys complete with po po breaking it up... twice:D
Yea that meet tonight was fun, but a little too rowdy. I preferred the small group of us that was left when the dust settled. :thumbup: :beer:

#29 · (Edited)
Well, whoever comes across this before thursday should come out. I met a few really cool guys tonight, and this looks like it could be a really chill group. Let's try to get some good turnouts so we can set up cruises, events, and maybe some pics? :beer:
There's some shows comming up that I'm working on meeting up with a few more gtgs to cruise. 2 hours away.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5542833-Dust-Off-1-Campbelltown-Pa-April-15-2012

and...

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5550175-Vw-cult-classic-2012

#34 ·
Im gonna trying and make it out like i told you on Tuesday. see if i can bring a couple people. dude that night home weather wise was perfect i opened up the Rado on 295 supercharger was screaming hahahaha we should all cruise one night. me and my buddies do that alot just drive around. well hopefully see you tonight

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.