This is the leg of the Long Ball Rally that will originate in the Northeast region, tentatively originating in Westbrook, CT, with stops down the east coast in range of all major cities to pick up anyone else on the way to Wookie's in the Woods 2012, in Fontana Dam, NC. It will be an adventure for all and will certainly be a safer way to ride in the event anything unfortunate happens.

All cars are welcome! This may have originated as an R32 event, but anyone can come.

**For those of you from RI/MA/NH/VT/ME and other northern points, contact me if you would like to leave the night before seeing as how you may have to leave as early as midnight to make it to the meeting point. We can make arrangements for you to get some shut-eye in the area before departing with the group in the morning. I may have a couple extra beds if needed, I will have to check based on response.**

WHEN:
The departure and return times are pretty much the same as the Chicago leg - we will leave no later than 4:00am on Thursday, April 19th, and will return late evening on Sunday, April 22nd. The trip is roughly 900 miles each way.

===========

To submit yourself for the Roll Call, and for Route Information, and all other info, please make your way to the full thread in the MK4 R32 forum:

• Dragon Run '12 • A Long Ball Rally Production • The NORTHEAST Chapter • Official Cruise to WITW '12 (Full Thread)