Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Results 26 to 50 of 177

    Thread: Parting Out: '88 16v Scirocco In E. PA

    1. Member PunchTheFish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2007
      Location
      Emmaus, PA
      Posts
      10,580
      03-22-2012 11:46 AM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by 71camaro View Post
      Did the windshield sell?
      Yes, the windshield is sold.

    2. 03-25-2012 08:51 PM #27
      Hi

      Im looking for the following 16v bits -

      1 x Emergency brake/seat belt warning light
      1 x 16v glove box cover
      1 x Front grill 16v badge

      Can you let me know the total cost to ship to Atlanta?

      Im only in the country until Friday so if you can get them here earlier it would be hugely appreciated. :-)

      Jason

    3. Member newbluevw's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2003
      Location
      jersey city ,NJ
      Posts
      3,039
      Vehicles
      86 8v scirocco rat, 89 vw jetta gl daily
      03-26-2012 09:57 AM #28
      16v kit ? Price
      Quote Originally Posted by Teighlor O' View Post
      Why? Because it doesn't look like EVERY OTHER Scirocco out there? Didn't follow the formula close enough? Honestly I'm bored of seeing the same car over and over again. It's like "hot rod" shows. Same flat black hot rod with red wheels and pinstriping on the hood....
      Strictly German /// .

    4. n00b
      Join Date
      Dec 22nd, 2011
      Location
      Franklin County, USA
      Posts
      3
      Vehicles
      1986 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v with 8v Conversion, 1978 Volkswagen Scirocco
      03-26-2012 10:40 AM #29
      Ar the turn signals good? How much are they shipped to Va?

    5. Member PunchTheFish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2007
      Location
      Emmaus, PA
      Posts
      10,580
      03-26-2012 10:59 AM #30
      Quote Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
      Hi

      Im looking for the following 16v bits -

      1 x Emergency brake/seat belt warning light
      1 x 16v glove box cover
      1 x Front grill 16v badge

      Can you let me know the total cost to ship to Atlanta?

      Im only in the country until Friday so if you can get them here earlier it would be hugely appreciated. :-)

      Jason
      Hi Jason, the front grill badge may be spoken for, but the other parts are still available. I'm going to double check condition, and get back to you later today.


      Quote Originally Posted by newbluevw View Post
      16v kit ? Price
      PM Sent

      Quote Originally Posted by MKIIMaster View Post
      Ar the turn signals good? How much are they shipped to Va?
      I believe the set is in good shape. I'm going to double check, and will get back to you.

    6. 03-26-2012 12:20 PM #31
      Thamks!

    7. n00b
      Join Date
      Dec 22nd, 2011
      Location
      Franklin County, USA
      Posts
      3
      Vehicles
      1986 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v with 8v Conversion, 1978 Volkswagen Scirocco
      03-26-2012 12:36 PM #32
      Thank you

    8. Junior Member 8isEnough's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 6th, 2010
      Location
      Northern VA
      Posts
      41
      Vehicles
      1984 Scirocco (Wolfsburg)
      03-26-2012 09:42 PM #33
      Hi, could I have a price for all the rear badges on the hatch?
      Shipped to 20151 in Northern VA.

      Thanks....

    9. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2nd, 2010
      Location
      Raleigh NC
      Posts
      34
      Vehicles
      Sciroccos and Hoes !!
      03-26-2012 11:08 PM #34
      Interested in complete 16v body kit. How much ?.....Thanks

    10. Member PunchTheFish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2007
      Location
      Emmaus, PA
      Posts
      10,580
      03-27-2012 10:34 AM #35
      PM's sent to everyone, and all PM's replied.

    11. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 16th, 2012
      Location
      ventura, ca
      Posts
      60
      Vehicles
      87 vw gti 8v, 2010 TDI cup
      03-27-2012 11:33 PM #36
      Do you possibly have the dual fans for the radiator?

    12. Member PunchTheFish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2007
      Location
      Emmaus, PA
      Posts
      10,580
      03-28-2012 01:54 PM #37
      Quote Originally Posted by anthonyh276 View Post
      Do you possibly have the dual fans for the radiator?
      Sorry, I do not have dual radiator fans. Those can be found on B3 Passat 16v's, if I'm not mistaken.

    13. 03-28-2012 05:56 PM #38
      How much for the rear calipers with the rubber lines? I'm in 12534 NY if u can ship them.

    14. Member PunchTheFish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2007
      Location
      Emmaus, PA
      Posts
      10,580
      03-28-2012 10:24 PM #39
      Quote Originally Posted by pairtbow View Post
      How much for the rear calipers with the rubber lines? I'm in 12534 NY if u can ship them.
      PM sent

    15. Member Blaines_Rocco's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 8th, 2011
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      164
      Vehicles
      1986 Scirocco 16v
      03-28-2012 11:14 PM #40
      Do you have a complete E-brake handle?

    16. Member PunchTheFish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2007
      Location
      Emmaus, PA
      Posts
      10,580
      03-28-2012 11:32 PM #41
      Quote Originally Posted by Blaines_Rocco View Post
      Do you have a complete E-brake handle?
      Yes, the complete E-brake handle is still available.

    17. 03-29-2012 08:15 AM #42
      you wouldnt have the lower K bar by chance

    18. Member
      Join Date
      Mar 12th, 2012
      Location
      Berks County, PA
      Posts
      151
      Vehicles
      74 nova, 04 gli
      03-29-2012 09:00 AM #43
      How much for the 2 moldings on the roof that run on either side? previous owner took mine out and filled with bondo making it impossible to make nice looking and I cannot find them anywhere.

    19. Member
      Join Date
      Mar 12th, 2012
      Location
      Berks County, PA
      Posts
      151
      Vehicles
      74 nova, 04 gli
      03-29-2012 09:18 AM #44
      i have an 84 but i'm pretty sure they are similar enough to fit if i'm not mistaken

    20. Member PunchTheFish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2007
      Location
      Emmaus, PA
      Posts
      10,580
      03-29-2012 10:39 AM #45
      Quote Originally Posted by 16vscirocco View Post
      you wouldnt have the lower K bar by chance
      Yes, I do have one for sale. I'll send you a PM shortly.

      Quote Originally Posted by scirockin88 View Post
      How much for the 2 moldings on the roof that run on either side? previous owner took mine out and filled with bondo making it impossible to make nice looking and I cannot find them anywhere.
      I have a sale pending on the pair. If the deal falls through, I'll let you know. Yes, all Mk2 Sciroccos use the same type.

    21. Junior Member sean4jc's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 15th, 2010
      Location
      Elk Grove,CA
      Posts
      44
      Vehicles
      1980 VW Scirocco, 1985 VW Scirocco, 1993 VW Fox
      03-29-2012 10:33 PM #46
      How much for the gauge cluster?

    22. Member Granitethewolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 6th, 2009
      Location
      Ripon, Wi
      Posts
      1,045
      Vehicles
      1982 VW Scirocco
      03-30-2012 01:33 PM #47
      How much for the grille emblem and the passenger side door handle trim piece that is in the interior.

      You can see the missing interior trim piece in this picture on the far left and slightly off the picture edge: http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...ummer20118.jpg

      Price for both shipped to 54971?
      Last edited by Granitethewolf; 03-30-2012 at 01:38 PM.

    23. Member PunchTheFish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8th, 2007
      Location
      Emmaus, PA
      Posts
      10,580
      04-02-2012 02:03 PM #48
      Quote Originally Posted by sean4jc View Post
      How much for the gauge cluster?
      Sorry, the 160mph gauge cluster is sold. I do have a few other 16v clusters available though (140mph, with 8k tach). Let me know if you're interested in one of those. Thanks!

      Quote Originally Posted by Granitethewolf View Post
      How much for the grille emblem and the passenger side door handle trim piece that is in the interior.

      You can see the missing interior trim piece in this picture on the far left and slightly off the picture edge: http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...ummer20118.jpg

      Price for both shipped to 54971?
      Sorry, just sold the grill emblem recently. I have that trim piece though, in good shape. Was there anything else you were interested in? I'd throw that trim in free, with something else.

    24. Member
      Join Date
      Mar 12th, 2012
      Location
      Berks County, PA
      Posts
      151
      Vehicles
      74 nova, 04 gli
      04-02-2012 02:57 PM #49
      hear any word on those roof moldings yet? I'm not in any hurry I was just curious

    25. Member Granitethewolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 6th, 2009
      Location
      Ripon, Wi
      Posts
      1,045
      Vehicles
      1982 VW Scirocco
      04-02-2012 08:28 PM #50
      Quote Originally Posted by PunchTheFish View Post
      Sorry, just sold the grill emblem recently. I have that trim piece though, in good shape. Was there anything else you were interested in? I'd throw that trim in free, with something else.
      Ah dang!
      Id love the parts for a rear disc brake swap for my '82... but shipping probably wouldn't be worth it.
      All I really was looking to buy was those 2 pieces. Either way I wouldn't mind tossing you a couple bucks for just that interior piece.

    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •