Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Results 1 to 12 of 12

    Thread: 2001 Audi A6 2.7T 6spd Modded

    1. Member MBounds@SOWO's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2002
      Location
      Huntsville, AL
      Posts
      7,560
      Vehicles
      1996 VR6 GTI, and 2014 Jetta TDI
      03-20-2012 03:06 PM #1
      I have owned this car for the last two years. I love it but need to buy a diesel for my daily commute.
      2001 A6 2.7T 6spd 125K on the odo.
      $7500

      Specs:
      Forge Boost Hose Kit
      APR Stg2 Software
      Suitcase Muffler Delete
      Forge DV
      APR BiPipe
      APR Snub Mount
      AWE Stabilizer Bar
      ST Coils
      Stop Tech Brake Pads
      AR Drilled/Slotted Rotors
      SS Lines
      Sport Seats
      30% Window Tint
      Custom Burlwood Trim
      Silver CF Engine Covers
      Rear Spoiler
      OEM HID Headlights
      HID Fogs
      Clear Turn Signals
      Lighted Shift Knob with new boot
      Rear Seat Kids Cover
      Boost Gauge and Pod
      Gloss Black Mirrors
      18x8.5 Privat Kup Wheels with tires
      Allroad Outer Door Trim

      Will come with Factory CD Player. Timing Belt, Water Pump, Thermostat, Tensioner replace 30k ago.

      Pics for clicks:















    2. Member bigred1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2006
      Location
      Locust Grove, GA
      Posts
      565
      Vehicles
      2002 gti on air and an '02 A4 1.8T...on coils
      03-20-2012 09:22 PM #2
      REALLY wish you were open for trades on gas cars....like an '02 GTI VR6? It's on bags and still gets great mileage

    3. Member MBounds@SOWO's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2002
      Location
      Huntsville, AL
      Posts
      7,560
      Vehicles
      1996 VR6 GTI, and 2014 Jetta TDI
      03-21-2012 04:55 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by bigred1 View Post
      REALLY wish you were open for trades on gas cars....like an '02 GTI VR6? It's on bags and still gets great mileage
      Sorry no

    4. Member Calimus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 5th, 2001
      Location
      Cartersville
      Posts
      2,731
      Vehicles
      02' A6 2.7t, 03 Beetle Turbo S, 89 Cabriolet, 88 Scirocco 16v, 87 Scirocco 16v
      03-24-2012 10:04 PM #4
      Damn, if I was able to unload my 2.7t A6 fast, I'd scoop your up. You pretty much have everything done that I'm looking to do to mine. GL man, it's a damn nice A6.
      Trying to be different, just like everyone else.

      2.7t A6 - daily boost mobile | 88' Scirocco 16v - never ending project/headache

    5. Member MBounds@SOWO's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2002
      Location
      Huntsville, AL
      Posts
      7,560
      Vehicles
      1996 VR6 GTI, and 2014 Jetta TDI
      03-25-2012 12:15 AM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by Calimus View Post
      Damn, if I was able to unload my 2.7t A6 fast, I'd scoop your up. You pretty much have everything done that I'm looking to do to mine. GL man, it's a damn nice A6.
      Thanks man! Sale Pending!

    6. 03-25-2012 03:43 AM #6
      was this car at the APR bbq?

    7. Member MBounds@SOWO's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2002
      Location
      Huntsville, AL
      Posts
      7,560
      Vehicles
      1996 VR6 GTI, and 2014 Jetta TDI
      03-25-2012 12:12 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by farris View Post
      was this car at the APR bbq?
      Yes!

    8. 03-25-2012 03:00 PM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by SMOOTH View Post
      Yes!
      I was one of these jokers...



      btw did you get that MK4 jetta tdi that was posted the other day?

      I took a break from vortex hunting, it was posted, by the time i noticed it was for sale it was already spoken for lol

    9. Member MBounds@SOWO's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2002
      Location
      Huntsville, AL
      Posts
      7,560
      Vehicles
      1996 VR6 GTI, and 2014 Jetta TDI
      03-25-2012 06:07 PM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by farris View Post
      I was one of these jokers...



      btw did you get that MK4 jetta tdi that was posted the other day?

      I took a break from vortex hunting, it was posted, by the time i noticed it was for sale it was already spoken for lol
      I came by your booth and spoke to you guys for awhile. I barely missed that TDI. Still need to get one.

    10. 03-25-2012 07:23 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by SMOOTH View Post
      I came by your booth and spoke to you guys for awhile. I barely missed that TDI. Still need to get one.
      it was more of a drinking outpost since we are only audizine members lol

      we will be at SOWO in a stronger force

      GL with your hunt!

    11. Member MBounds@SOWO's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2002
      Location
      Huntsville, AL
      Posts
      7,560
      Vehicles
      1996 VR6 GTI, and 2014 Jetta TDI
      03-25-2012 08:50 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by farris View Post
      it was more of a drinking outpost since we are only audizine members lol

      we will be at SOWO in a stronger force

      GL with your hunt!
      Awesome! See you there!

    12. 04-10-2012 03:53 PM #12
      Is this car still available ? If so could you shoot me a text 813.368.5688
      Thanks,
      Nic

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •