Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: 2-door GOLF R, Black with nav/roof/keyless, 475 miles, MINT condition (located in Cincinnati, Ohio)

Vehicles
      2012 Golf R 2 Door
      03-20-2012 07:52 PM #1
      Sold!

Good friend of mine bought a 2012 Golf R and is now selling it because he bought another vehicle that he didn't plan on. Is a great car. Here are the details from his ebay ad:

Bought new back in late February 2012. VW's break in procedure has been strictly followed. No stories, only selling because I have my eye on another toy that I didn't expect to become available. Car has always been garaged. Never smoked in. I have a car buying addiction and buy several vehicles every year. My cars are always babied, never driven in inclement weather, and hand washed and waxed on a regular basis. Plain and simple, I take care of my cars. I have sold several of my personal vehicles to individuals all over the world and no one has ever been disappointed with their condition. I am not a dealer.

Deep Black Metallic exterior and Titan black leather interior. Car is a blast to drive and is a real sleeper. Handles and sounds great.

Only 475 miles

Major Options:

2 Door Hatchback Model
      Facory Navigation
      Sunroof
      Dyna-audio premium sound system
      keyless access with push button start feature
      All weather "R" floor mats
      6 Speed Manual Transmission

Remainder of the factory 3 year/36k bumper to bumper warranty and 5/60k power-train warranty, as well as the VW Carefree maintenance program.

The car stickered for $36260. As you probably know, these are a limited run vehicle and they are hard to come by right now in most cities. Most new ones are selling for sticker and in some cases, more. My car is like new with no issues. No paintwork, accidents, dents, mechanical issues, etc. Perfect CarFax. Have all original manuals, stickers, and all factory keys. No modifications and the front bumper has not been drilled out for a front license plate bracket.
      Last edited by Jason29; 03-27-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Vehicles
      2012 Golf R 2 Door
      03-26-2012 08:12 AM #2
      Auction ends tonight. Any interest?

Vehicles
      2012 Golf R 2 Door
      03-27-2012 09:35 PM #3
      Sold!