I am selling my 1990 Black Corrado G60. This is a project car and is not currently running. I bought the car 3 plus years ago and it ran until last summer. I am asking $2000.00 for the car picked up in St. Louis MO.

Basic:
Black 1990 Corrado G60 - approximately 180000 on chassis. The car has slight right rear damage, a stripped interior, it has two front seats, the dash, and the front door cards. The sunroof has been removed and the panel was strapped in place . The spoiler is off the vehicle.

Mods:
BBM G60 Stage IV upgrade kit with a 65mm power pulley, 268/260 sport/race assymetrical camshaft, fuel pressure regulator, isv reroute kit, bbm stage IV computer chip. I also have a bbm front motor mount, derlin motors mounts around the rest of the motor, bbm hard pipe kit, aftermarket exhaust, braided brake lines, hawk hp front brake pads, koni struts and eibach pro kit springs. The car also has the factory 15 inch wheels with Bridgestone RE010s with 90% life on them.

Maintenance:
Did new water pump, timing belt, tensioner when I did the engine upgrades around 175000. I replaced the fuel injector wiring harness. I also changed out all the wheel bearings, new rotors, spark plugsy

The car ran great for about two years and I drove the car occasionally for almost two years. I ran into a situation where the car developed a boost leak and I ran out of time and energy trying to resolve it. I went to change the intercooler and discovered that the replacement is missing the mounting bracket and I do not want to put any more time or money into the car.

Please contact me via email at mamontag@gmail.com and I will gladly answer any questions.