Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Thread: Need a car in Vegas, preferably vw. Got 5k show me what you got....

    1. 03-22-2012 11:15 PM #1
      Like it says, I'll be there in about a week, got cash. Soooo lets see it
      Thanks

    2. Member Pineapplegti !'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 17th, 2008
      Location
      Las Vegas NV
      Posts
      8,703
      Vehicles
      2011 mustang 5.0.2012 Gti 2012 Tiguan 01 CHEVY SCSB/Turbo rail
      03-23-2012 02:28 PM #2
      autocrats...

    3. Member Hybrid_Hatch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2005
      Location
      Salt Lake City, UT
      Posts
      1,363
      Vehicles
      04 Audi A4 Avant, 95 Audi S6 Avant
      03-26-2012 05:21 PM #3
      I got a 95.5 Audi S6, last generation that had the 5 Cylinder 20v Turbo engine. Silver over grey leather, has heated front and rear recaro seats with extendable supports. Obviously AWD, 167k miles on it, i'm the second/third owner, it was one "family", first owners gave it to the daughter in law, then i got it from her. Has a huge stack of receipts, I just went through and changed plugs, coil boots, valve cover gasket, fuel filter, air filter, ect. This is the same engine i have in my coupe, i'm very familiar with them, this is the most dialed in S4/S6 i have ever driven ( i have owned a few, and driven even more of them) I was going to list it soon, asking 4500. I'm in SLC though.

    4. Member Pineapplegti !'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 17th, 2008
      Location
      Las Vegas NV
      Posts
      8,703
      Vehicles
      2011 mustang 5.0.2012 Gti 2012 Tiguan 01 CHEVY SCSB/Turbo rail
      03-26-2012 06:59 PM #4
      That s6 sounds interesting.. was it ever driven in the snow ?
      autocrats...

    5. Member Hybrid_Hatch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2005
      Location
      Salt Lake City, UT
      Posts
      1,363
      Vehicles
      04 Audi A4 Avant, 95 Audi S6 Avant
      03-26-2012 10:38 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by Pineapplegti ! View Post
      That s6 sounds interesting.. was it ever driven in the snow ?
      Yes, however one thing audi did better then vw is all these generations of cars are fully galvanized. I have had it on a lift and it has no rust under it.

    6. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 25th, 2010
      Location
      SLC, UT
      Posts
      166
      Vehicles
      2000 Jetta VR6 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
      03-28-2012 03:35 PM #6
      2000 VR6 jetta. PM me if interested. on coilovers. black powdercoated R32 aritos. lots more.
      Finally rubbin' so I must be dubbin'

    7. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 25th, 2010
      Location
      SLC, UT
      Posts
      166
      Vehicles
      2000 Jetta VR6 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
      03-31-2012 08:50 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by dub801 View Post
      2000 VR6 jetta. PM me if interested. on coilovers. black powdercoated R32 aritos. lots more.
      going to st. george this week.... I'll be close to vegas
      Finally rubbin' so I must be dubbin'

    8. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      May 10th, 2011
      Location
      Vegas
      Posts
      10
      04-01-2012 12:14 PM #8
      Tell me more about this S6. Pics??

    9. 04-03-2012 08:36 PM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_Hatch View Post
      I got a 95.5 Audi S6, last generation that had the 5 Cylinder 20v Turbo engine. Silver over grey leather, has heated front and rear recaro seats with extendable supports. Obviously AWD, 167k miles on it, i'm the second/third owner, it was one "family", first owners gave it to the daughter in law, then i got it from her. Has a huge stack of receipts, I just went through and changed plugs, coil boots, valve cover gasket, fuel filter, air filter, ect. This is the same engine i have in my coupe, i'm very familiar with them, this is the most dialed in S4/S6 i have ever driven ( i have owned a few, and driven even more of them) I was going to list it soon, asking 4500. I'm in SLC though.
      Thanks but alittle to far for me, dont wanna fly up. Trying to get settled here.

      Quote Originally Posted by Pineapplegti ! View Post
      You had PM but your message box is full....Will it make from Vegas to Pahrump daily?

      Quote Originally Posted by dub801 View Post
      2000 VR6 jetta. PM me if interested. on coilovers. black powdercoated R32 aritos. lots more.

      You have a PM sir....
      Last edited by 96768_1.8t; 04-03-2012 at 08:47 PM.

    10. Member Pineapplegti !'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 17th, 2008
      Location
      Las Vegas NV
      Posts
      8,703
      Vehicles
      2011 mustang 5.0.2012 Gti 2012 Tiguan 01 CHEVY SCSB/Turbo rail
      04-03-2012 09:16 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by 96768_1.8t View Post

      You had PM but your message box is full....Will it make from Vegas to Pahrump daily?
      Pms emptied.. Yes it will make it no problems.. Also will have a clean 4 door vr6 golf (mk3) Here in the near future.
      autocrats...

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •