bump for pictures.
I have boxed some of the things, and will ship whichever carrier you want at your cost. I do require insurance and signature delivery. Shipping from 97205, if you want to figure out shipping charges. Box sizes listed with item.
- rear disc brake beam + e-brake cables, $100
- freshly rebuilt GC tranny with Peloquin, $800 (basically you're buying the Peloquin)
- freshly rebuilt 1.6, club rabbit engine, $2000
- lightened flywheel/16V sachs pressure plate (club rabbit spec), $200
- steering knuckles, new bearings, new hubs, TIG welded studs, $200
boxed and ready to go, 16x12x11, 29lbs.
- front A-arms with spherical bearings, new VW A-arms, new Meyle balljoints $400
boxed and ready to go, 15x15x6.5, 14lbs
- rear beam spherical bearings, $200
boxed and ready to go, 7x7x5, 3.5lbs
- new non-overflow radiator, 480mm core (18 3/4"), stock size for cars with euro oil cooler (VW PN 171121253G), slimline fan, $100
- side trim, cabby, wide (rubber ridge top and bottom), $50
- Lower body side molding, $25
Pair of solid rotors, ATE brand, $30
Misc gauges, GTI bezel (two oil temp, one oil pressure I believe), $10
Fender flares, non-GTI, $50
Remote mirrors, left and right side, $20
Cabby tan/white roof corner trim, $15
One alternators, remanufactured gasser starter, all Bosch, $10 ea?
The following are metal pieces, I can recycle them but figured I'd put them out there in case someone needs something like this. If you're local and will pick up, I will take pretty much any offer.
8v Valve covers, stripped of paint. One has surface rust. Misc aluminum coolant fittings, most bead blasted and clean. $5ea?
Engine to tranny plate, $5
8v engine downpipe to block bracket, $2
rabbit hubs, $10 for the pair
water pump/crankshaft pulleys, $5 for both, one is a double pulley.
old water pump, seems ok, turns smoothly, with pulley, free!
Rear drum spring kit, used Bosch platinum plugs with dielectric grease, headlight pigtail, $10 for the lot.
- bunch of misc parts, come buy something and you can look for other stuff you might want
I'm in Portland OR, would prefer local sale. The reason I got rid of the cabby was that I had zero time to work on it. The corolary is that I have zero time to pack things and ship them. So shipping will be a best effort, as long as it's not too much hassle kind of thing.
All prices OBO, it's spring cleaning time.
Last edited by ftillier; 06-16-2012 at 03:44 PM.
I'm near the zoo.
I was cleaning up the garage, and came upon some more stuff:
- a 80mm diesel crank in good shape
- 4 outside 90mm lobro CV joints, 3 of them still in the original box
- 2 inside 90mm lobro CV joints, in the original box
- lower trim clips (the red ones), will go with the lower rocker trim
- lobro outer CV boot and grease