Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: WTB: S4 Avant Manual

1. n00b
      03-25-2012 01:23 PM #1
      Hi all,

I'm looking for an S4 Avant (B6 or B7) manual with 50k-ish or less miles. Especially fond of blue, but will consider other colors too.

Thanks,
      Ben

2. n00b
      03-26-2012 10:15 PM #3
      Actually I'm in PA too (outside Philly) - have to fill out my profile. I went to check out that car on Saturday. Couldn't test drive it because it was in for service, but from a walk around it looked really rough. Big tear in the leather seat, curbed wheels, and a ton of rock chips on the front. Could be mechanically fine, but it looked like it was ridden hard and put away wet.

I've seen a few pop up that are automatic. Considering a tranny swap if I get desperate, but I am hoping someone on this board has a manual and is looking for a change.

3. n00b
      03-26-2012 10:20 PM #4
      Profile updated. On the off chance that that car belonged to someone on this board, please let me know if the flaws were only skin deep.
      "my ride might be a bucket but I push it like a star" - most chill slackmob

4. Junior Member
      03-28-2012 12:49 PM #5
      I'm also looking for the same thing and tried to by that car over the phone but after an hour of screwing around they came back and said someone had a deposit on it. I see it's no longer listed as of this morning.

I don't mind something that needs some clean up and minor repairs but at 50k mile I too was wondering what the heck the previous owner did with it.

5. n00b
      03-28-2012 09:37 PM #6
      I saw it after again after they washed it. Looked a little better, but there is definitely a reason they didn't post pics online.
      "my ride might be a bucket but I push it like a star" - most chill slackmob

6. 03-28-2012 11:39 PM #7
      you man check out Autotrader there is several 6 spd in Pa even Nogaro Blue